Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by V12
    I'd love to see Vitor get a top level ride. To be honest it irritates me that the teammate he showed the way at Rahal is at AGR while Vitor has to make the best (which he does!) of a ride with an underfunded one-car team (With greatest respect to Panther, Ganassi/Penske/AGR they aint).
    i agree that he needs a top ride,

for the small team vitor is apart of and still races strong week after week,,
    he deservs a top ride more then anyone right now,

if i was a car,owner i wolud take vitor and rice,, they may not give me wins every week, but they will give you great finshs,, and not do dumb things on track,, i say vitor is the most underrated driver in racing today
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe Brazilian stock cars? Panther just sent him a Dear Vitor letter.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by V12
    I'd love to see Vitor get a top level ride. To be honest it irritates me that the teammate he showed the way at Rahal is at AGR while Vitor has to make the best (which he does!) of a ride with an underfunded one-car team (With greatest respect to Panther, Ganassi/Penske/AGR they aint).

Panther need new engineers. I hope Dan knows that.....rumour they have lost Battistini now as well as Vitor and team personel. Seems John Barnes ego is on the rampage again. Not a good place to be unless you lick ..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [quote

if i was a car,owner i wolud take vitor and rice,, they may not give me wins every week, but they will give you great finshs,, and not do dumb things on track,, i say vitor is the most underrated driver in racing today
    [/QUOTE]

?????????

If I was a team owner I would take Dixon and Castroneves.

The only thing I would be doing with Rice would be ordering it as a side dish with my sweet and sour pork.

Vitor is a pretty good driver, wouldnt say he's underrated - he has had a good few years in good equipment, is pretty inconsistent and hasnt won a race after competing in a ton of them. Yes, agreed the slower pit work has played a factor in a few races this year - but only a few. He hasnt qualified well this year and has had to battle mid pack a lot because of this. Panther are getting a much better driver in Dan Wheldon. Rest assured Panther want 'wins', not just the odd 'solid finish'.

Some team will snap him up - probably not as good a ride as Panther though.
    Go the ALL BLACKS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Although it would be nice to see Vitor at Ganassi I think Chip will put Lloyd in the seat with him being on contract anyways. I was kind of hoping that RLR would have two cars and hire Vitor back! Someone has to pick him up.