Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Good POst

Quote Originally Posted by RJL25
    Shame on us for commenting! This is Lewis's personal life, we dont know what the relationship between Lewis and his mother is like! The fact that he has never lived with his mother promotes the very real possibility that they dont get along with each other. For all we know Lewis's mother might be one of these people who never cared about her sun untill all of a sudden he became rich and successfull and now she wants to turn up for her "share" of the wealth

I dunno, im just guessing here, but the point is no one here knows and therefore no one has the right to criticise him

My exact sentiments!!
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FORMULA MUM
    Carmen's bid to win tickets to see Lewis race in Oz

"Lewis has a racing life with his dad and his normal life when he comes over to my house. We go out for a meal or go bowling. I am his biggest fan. I am so proud of him."

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/t...name_page.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Maybe the London tabloids will more than pay for her ticket. I am just surprised that a team like McLaren hasn't offered to include her as part of his entourage. I know JPM had one helluva large entourage. Maybe when Lewis wins A FEW RACES.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andreag
    It was his personal life, until it became public (on a TV show).

If I want to keep private any aspect of my life, I don't broadcast it.
    Lewis didnt make this public, his mother did!

Why should Lewis be punished cos his mother feels it right to air the family's dirty laundry in public?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Maybe the London tabloids will more than pay for her ticket. I am just surprised that a team like McLaren hasn't offered to include her as part of his entourage. I know JPM had one helluva large entourage. Maybe when Lewis wins A FEW RACES.
    clearly Lewis didnt want her in his entourage, cos there is no way that mclaren would have prevented her from going if he wanted her. And thats none of our business and we shouldn't comment! Lots of children dont get along with their parents, unfortunately its a part of life

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    This publicity stunt that she's pulled may say something about why he doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with her.

Just a thought.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnell
    I never realised that was his step-mum!
    Whatever, what right have mummies or daddies for that matter got to go watch grown up son's activities? I don't get any passes or rights to go see my son race. It's his job, I wouldn't expect to sit at his desk with him if he got a job in an office!
    I can only afford to go to a couple of races myself each year, I buy my own tickets and watch from the grandstand like every other spectator has to.
    Naughty, naughty, Schnell. Now wasn't that you in the paddock at the British Grand Prix on a press pass?

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnell
    I never realised that was his step-mum!
    Whatever, what right have mummies or daddies for that matter got to go watch grown up son's activities? I don't get any passes or rights to go see my son race. It's his job, I wouldn't expect to sit at his desk with him if he got a job in an office!
    I can only afford to go to a couple of races myself each year, I buy my own tickets and watch from the grandstand like every other spectator has to.

Well, Bunsen Senior sure as hell ain't paying to watch Bunsen Jr race. Wait till ant starts kicking ass, then Honda will have more respect for his dad.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    More tabloid trash! Sorry, Lewis, it's started already...
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andreag
    It was his personal life, until it became public (on a TV show).

If I want to keep private any aspect of my life, I don't broadcast it.
    He didn't broadcast it - his blood mother (who he doesn't live with) did.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout: