Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Galway international shakdown stage

Hi guys, im new to this forum so you will have to be patient with me till i learn how to use it properly..!!
    Im just wondering if anybody has any details about the shakedown stage at the galway international rally this year.?? the organisers are keeping it secret for obvious reasons, but it would be interesting to see it all the same.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Spectators will not be allowed any access to the shakedown stage
    Cheers, Speedy

Peespeed Photography
    [email=peespeed@eircom.net:141dptbi]My Email[/email:141dptbi]

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    rumour has it that the francis gap stage that was run about 3 years ago is the stage but peespeed is right about NO SPECTATOR ACCESS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm sure there will be a way in if you really wanted to see the action!!!!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The stage is being run by another club and I was talking to a friend in that club today and he said that no-one was going to get on, as far as he knows there is no access only via start and finish of it.
    Cheers, Speedy

Peespeed Photography
    [email=peespeed@eircom.net:141dptbi]My Email[/email:141dptbi]

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anybody know how many runs an entry is limited to???
    "We are in the ****, but the championship is long. Mugello will be difficult because of the long straight. But we will fight there with a knife between the teeth!" Valentino Rossi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi . its €160.00 per entry. i think its as many runs as u can get in the running time of the test stage.and its NO SPECTATOR ACCESS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question

Sounds like a m-sport initiative to get the maximum mileage from the rally.
    "We are in the ****, but the championship is long. Mugello will be difficult because of the long straight. But we will fight there with a knife between the teeth!" Valentino Rossi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

grow up no access means no access

Look in my opinion of course people want to see the test stage but if the rally organisers say no specator access then why do people bother trying to get in these are the people that should not be going to rallies they are people that are causing problems on the stages and having the stages run late its ridiclous if they say no access dont be a ass ho*e and cause problems these people that go to these places should not be aloud go to rallies plain and simple............................................ etc.................
    ES