Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Interesting link...

...not that I can particularly be bothered wasting any more time on the guy, but this is an interesting wikipedia entry, obviously written by him, but with a rather amusing spoiler inserted by one of his victims halfway down the page. Quite funny really...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Garvie

hehe...
    There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don’t.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So i have seen, i found something at arcanation, here;

http://www.arcanation.com/tallboy

But still, for those of us who, basically, havnt a clue whats going on and are currently working from snippets, would someone care to enlighten us on what has been said and, crucially, not delivered?!?!
    "Before Stonehenge was 'Woodhenge' and 'Strawhenge', but a big bad wolf came and blew them down, and 3 little piggies were relocated to other projects"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

teeeeheeee

I know what I said in the last post...but this is just hilarious...

I'm assuming most of you have at least viewed the social networking site Facebook, if not as regular users. The idea is that you post a profile of yourself, and people who know you (or not) ask to be your "friend" so they can interact with you. Anyway, there is a special category for public figures and celebrities, and as clearly loads of people would want to be a friend to someone overtly in the public eye, the great and the good can opt for people to simply view their profile as "fans", rather than being able to contact them directly. Popular examples of stars who've done that include Lewis Hamilton (45,415 fans) and Michael Jackson (158,246 fans) etc etc...

So...check out who has registered himself as a public figure/celebrity...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richar...ie/12852749467

Current fan count...? Well, it's a very round number!!!

Isn't that just tooo funny???!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LessThanSte
    So i have seen, i found something at arcanation, here;

http://www.arcanation.com/tallboy

But still, for those of us who, basically, havnt a clue whats going on and are currently working from snippets, would someone care to enlighten us on what has been said and, crucially, not delivered?!?!

Well as I said in the thread starter, Steve; he claimed he had obtained sponsorship from Mars for the Farnborough event. He and I even had detailed conversations as late as Wednesday about how the cash would be apportioned, and which bank account he would be paying it into.

Like most conmen, he's very plausible. Unlike many conmen, he appears to have been stopped before he's done any real harm, in our circle at least.

I can't be arsed starting a crusade, as I'm sure he's not going to affect me or anyone I know in the future.

Happy to share what little information I have though if anyone needs a hand with any actions.

Skid

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidCarrera
    ...not that I can particularly be bothered wasting any more time on the guy, but this is an interesting wikipedia entry, obviously written by him, but with a rather amusing spoiler inserted by one of his victims halfway down the page. Quite funny really...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Garvie

hehe...
    Seems he's made an interesting carrer move!
    If its got breasts or an engine, its gonna cost you...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The man is a complete ~*!% with a capital T!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation

Far be it for me to act as a Mod but methinks people should be careful about what they say on a public forum about an individual.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JovialJooles
    The man is a complete ~*!% with a capital T!
    Just for clarity, it's Twit

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i was also drawn in, and even publicised the facebook group here (which drew its own criticism!!)

I've posted a link to this post on the Facebook group....and left the group. Hopefully others will do the same and in the course of time a new group will probably arrive run by a decent person.

Richard Lowery

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chigley
    Far be it for me to act as a Mod but methinks people should be careful about what they say on a public forum about an individual.

From what I've read on the various pages, the only lies seem to be perpetuated by Mr Garvie himself.

However, I concur that one has to be careful what one says these days, expecially since the NoTW lost their "Spankygate" case the other day.
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity