Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I think it was a reference to this statement:

'To be kept informed of our latest developments and projects please sign up to our newsletter, we will email you information on all of our projects from road car tuning to our partnership with PT Motorsports in the British Touring Car Championships.'
    Even that bit has changed, maybe they had a change of direction with their new owners. Shame, I'm sure their colours would of looked quite nice on a certain car....
    liveries.batracer.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reidy_fan
    as the so called prize money barely pays for the travelling expenses.
    Is that a fact? Then how can it be put to use if it barely pays for the travelling expenses? What is it used for?

I think it is sad that SCC cannot be certain of a future full time drive. Though their is other series they can go to. But I would love to be able to come on threads like this and say "so-and-so" from the SCC is certain to get a drive next season with "such-and-such".
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurotech
    I agree, If JA had more cash there is no doubt he would be up there with the like of Mat Jackson and if im honest, I would tip him for the title because what country is he from and where are the next rounds? see what I mean?
    think the KH crowd could give him a extra 10hp we are very partisan in terms of any scottish driver. one thing I will note is that Rob Lawson is a great sport with a sense of humour, he took a fair bit of banter in the paddock last sunday and took it well. I hope the racing is nice and clean and that everyone enjoys it. just wish I could be there marshalling but heading away on holiday 2morrow
    2009, Jonathan Adam BTCC, marshal at Knockhill Orange dont be seen trackside without it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by c8nay
    Even that bit has changed, maybe they had a change of direction with their new owners. Shame, I'm sure their colours would of looked quite nice on a certain car....
    Have I missed somthing?
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    One thing is for certain.

Whoever wins the SCC they will race a works SEAT sometime in 2009. And as it stands it is likely to be Rob Lawson to race alongside Jase and DT who has 228pts over reigning Champion Jonathan Adam who is up to 206 thanks to his 4 wins out of the last five races. Three of them wins on top of a bonus point for setting the fastest lap of the day.
    If you take dropped scores into account the gap between Lawson and Adam is even smaller.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Clio commentators mentioned that a touring car with Rob Gaffney's name on it had been spotted in his transporter over the weekend... any ideas?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Was he taking it out for walk or something? :P
    Drivers’01,’02,’03,’04,’07,’08
    Manufacturers’01,’02,’03,’04,’05,’07,’08 Teams’01,’02,’03,’04,’08.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cos
    The Clio commentators mentioned that a touring car with Rob Gaffney's name on it had been spotted in his transporter over the weekend... any ideas?
    The spare Chevy the Robertshaw team have has his name on it dont know y tho?
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VXRDartford
    The spare Chevy the Robertshaw team have has his name on it dont know y tho?
    Gaffney races for Robertshaw in Clios; would make sense. Shame Neate couldn't get the deal together to race the Chevy this weekend though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After crashing-out in BOTH Clio races at the weekend... Can he afford it?