Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If your going to try and see the naionals 3 times, you dont want to be driving into any part of the Margam stage ... you'll be in there for the whole day. You could park close to the start in Bryn and walk in ... couple of nice hairpins about 10 minutes walk.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    jbanbury
    If your going to try and see the naionals 3 times, you dont want to be driving into any part of the Margam stage ... you'll be in there for the whole day. You could park close to the start in Bryn and walk in ... couple of nice hairpins about 10 minutes walk.

Thanks for that info although i dont recon there would be enough time to watch most of the Nationals through the second run through Walters and then get to Margam in time but you never know might give it a try
    Think it will depend on whether Burton's still goin then i definately will want to go to Margam
    Colin McRae

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbanbury
    Bear in mind that you cant drive to anywhere near the jump in Margam (unless your're signed on as media).... and it's a very long walk to get there from the start.
    It would take you the best part of the day to walk to the jump from the start

Jon Ingram will now be there as well
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I did the walk last week ... it's a good couple of hours

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    first year going to swansea bay, would anyone be kind enough to mark the best spectator points on both stages as a reccomendation?

cheers

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    One_Love_Rally_Love
    first year going to swansea bay, would anyone be kind enough to mark the best spectator points on both stages as a reccomendation?

cheers
    Im no expert on the stages around Neath but you cant go wrong with Walters Arena as you can see the cars for a good while. Plus there entering the Arena from the other way this year which is much better as its over a fast jump then into the arena.
    Is anybody planning on going to Margam???
    Colin McRae

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll be in Margam from 11:00 ish ... got to do Walters 1st for the clubmen ... then hop over to margam in time to get the clubmen through there.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by astraracer20
    Well I work at a golf course and it takes me 3 and a half hours to cut greens and touch up the bunkers.

I think if im in at 4.30-500 I can be done by about 8 and its around 2 hours to Margam with spirited driving! itl be very tight!
    That's some very spirited driving

Too much money for me I'm afraid. With fuel the way it is there is no way that I can afford to shell out.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    I'll be around the first 3 junctions of Margam all day, might even possibly take a walk down to Junction 5 for the final run of the day.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman