Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Lets just pick the most popular to get the most people to join in.
    Therefore it'll be pro-sim and your own setups to make it a bit more interesting.

As for the calendar, why not make it that the person who finishes last in the previous race gets to pick the next venue so as to give him/her more of a chance. The other calendar you suggested is fine as well so you choose.

As this is my first TRD3 championship, is it run like a real calendar with races once or twice a month, or do we just do one a week or something. If you could add dates to the calendar johnny shell, that would help.

So all we need now is for Steve and Peter to add their names to the entry list, and then we are set! And Peter - V8s are uncontrollable and quite ugly IMO. Maybe I'm just a bit odd...

So when's the first race!?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How about Eurospeedway for the first race?

I think we're better off leaving the calander flexible instead of putting dates on it. we'll run all 9 tracks in the series and it'll just take as long as it takes.

we'll do a race or two a month, depending on how long it takes for everyone to get their times in... if that sounds cool.

in the other series we post qualifying times from time trial mode.. want to do that here too?

if all this sounds good, let's start qualifying at Eurospeedway! post your times as you get them and update them as many times as you want.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

OK - Eurospeedway it is!

Flexible calendar is good as I may be unable to send in times during holidays if I cant get to an internet cafe - I'll be able to do the races but not always submit times. I'll see how it goes.

I'm going to start a new thread as this may attract new people who didnt know the DTM has been brought back. Hopefully it wont just be me and you j.shell (no offence)!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello racers,
    What is PRO SIM mode ?
    I didn't find it on my TRD3 (PC Version)
    It seems to be very a different mode because my best time is nearly 1.01 on Eurospeedway for DTM. And i know you're very very good racers so it can't be whith same cars.
    I'll love to join you on DTM or V8 ch'ship but need some help with this pro sim mode ...
    thanks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    under options - driving - you can check 'pro sim'. it makes the car feel more realistic - and thus much harder to drive.

I play on PS2, so I don't know here you switch it to pro-sim driving on the computer....
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

It would be great if you could join us farolight!