Page 2 of 161 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The young Swedish driver Patrik Flodin will be one to look also in his home event and with a Olbergs´s team Impreza WRC S10, after showing that is a brilliant driver in previous years.
    If everything seems under control, you´re just not going fast enough.

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    Raies with the second Munchi´s Focus will be the slowest. I am sure about that.
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I my have received yesterday my Rallypass and the program notebook + maps !
    I can start with my planning!
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZequeArgentina
    Finally we predict someone slower than we already know

Loeb, Gronholm and Hirvonen... is my bet. Hirvonen perfomed well last year. Will be interesting to see how the Pirellis run in snow comparing Gali to Stohl.

In group N we, portuguese, finally have a driver Armindo is making the Artic Lapland rally this weekend to prepare his first WRC rally: Sweden. The guy is learning how to drive on snow because is his first snowrally.
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I drove the Vargåsen stage this morning and can report of wonderful winter conditions and sleepy elks laying by the road (I suppose they are waiting for Janne Tuohino). We have about 15 cm of snow and mostly icy roads. The wheather forecast includes both mild temperatures and snow.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZequeArgentina

couldn't agree more! he couldn't even beat Triviño last year!

If the C4 is fast on snow, then I predict a good fight between Loeb and Grönholm and the surprise of the rally being Stohl
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Halvis
    If I recall correctly, the tyres aren't a decisive factor in Sweden. I don't think BFG are superior on snow/ice, or am I wrong?
    Tyres not a decisive factor? They'll always be important, since they're the only thing that connects the car to the road (if all goes well).

If I remember right, the amount of studs matters, depending on the amount and depth of snow on the road, and also the amount of gravel, since it can apparently break studs.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hirvonen has said he will improve his record jump (40.8 m I think) for Colin's Crest this year (source: Uddeholm Swedish Rally Magazine). I just hope for him that his car holds.
    Forza Ferrari!
    Michael Schumacher the best F1 driver ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktory
    Hirvonen has said he will improve his record jump (40.8 m I think) for Colin's Crest this year (source: Uddeholm Swedish Rally Magazine). I just hope for him that his car holds.
    Yeah. Last year Petter Solbergs drive shaft broke going over a jump.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktory

I suppose, Ford won't allow him this, if he's leading or protecting Marcus from Seb by the moment...
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".