Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Honda RA107

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts

Honda RA107

...Will be launched in testing today.

But to add to the chaos, it will be OFFICIALLY launched on Friday in a testing livery, AHEAD of the livery launch which will be in February.

You'd reckon that they could just have one day to do all of this and get it over with!

Regardless, I expect a strong car for 2007 and the new livery should be "different", all of which is better for the '07 F1 grid.

Predictions?

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    It would be nice if they went for a different colour scheme than last year. White is plain boring and bits of red don't add much to it.

I havn't been around these parts in a while so am not sure of who will sponsor Honda (if anyone) but I presume Honda logos will be on the car anyway :
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    first pic

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Nice! That thing looks sleek! Hopefully the race livery is that good.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Not bad
    Michael Schumacher has not won 7 world championships by driving like a christian motorist, David Coulthard on the other hand...... - J. Clarkson

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    race livery will either have green as the base colour, or at the very least have alot of green in it. Thats what the hot rumor is

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    first thing i notice with the new car is the narrowing of the nose cone forward of the front suspension similar to mclaren. second thing is, its either an illusion created by the black paint, or the sidepods taper away very agressively rearwards of the cockpit....

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    The front looks like a McLaren to me as well.
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    should we assume that car will also be a super aguri?
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millencolin
    should we assume that car will also be a super aguri?
    dude stop opening cans you'll release all the worms!

seriously tho i reckon the super aguri will be last years honda, same as what toro rosso did last year.

Speaking of red bull, apparently adrien newey finnished designing TWO cars for this season.. one was designed around the renault engine, the other around the ferrari engine. Obviously the same car essentially just with different packaging for the engines, and slightly larger sidepods for the ferrari as the ferrari engine requires more cooling. He did this while they wherent sure which engine they are using, but obviously now being locked into renault, his ferrari design is now useless... except ofcourse that torro rosso will be using red bull engines this year............