Thread: new mcrae game?

Liked 98 Times in 52 Posts

new mcrae game?

from colin's website

Merchandise
    After great deliberation, the merchandise side of McRae Motorsport will continue but obviously in a different format.

The latest version of the Colin McRae driving game, the highly popular and best selling ‘Colin McRae - Dirt’ was launched in June of this year and has received 5 star reviews and continues to exceed all sales forecasts. Codemasters are currently looking into issuing a commemorative edition of the game as a tribute to Colin, and this will hopefully be available early in the New Year.

a must buy for all rally fans.
    R.I.P.Colin Mcrae

Quote Originally Posted by spyros
    from colin's website

Merchandise
    After great deliberation, the merchandise side of McRae Motorsport will continue but obviously in a different format.

The latest version of the Colin McRae driving game, the highly popular and best selling ‘Colin McRae - Dirt’ was launched in June of this year and has received 5 star reviews and continues to exceed all sales forecasts. Codemasters are currently looking into issuing a commemorative edition of the game as a tribute to Colin, and this will hopefully be available early in the New Year.

a must buy for all rally fans.
    He spyros, sadly this is already very old news, 'early in the new year' should of been in the last few months but sadly Codemasters have not yet produced a new game or even announced one.

I think initialy the wanted to develop a new DiRT game called DiRT 2 but then sadly Colin McRae died and then they changed their thoughts, so now as far as i know they want to develop a tribute game about Colin McRae.
    That is probably also why it takes so long, the had to start over.......

Anyway i hope it will arrive soon........i surely can't wait.......

please Codemasters hurry up

greetings cmr2game

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Hopefully this will be a proper rally game. It would be nice to include Colin's cars in the game. It would also be nice to include decent physics engine and nice stages but maybe I'm dreaming ...
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam