Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    I still maintain that it was decided by the team in order to get 1st place in the WDC standings.
    Oddly enough I find myself agreeing with ioan. But there is another possibility. If the team and Nick already know he wont be at Beamer next year, why wouldnt they prefer RK to win?

But all you Germans should not get too worried, Nick´s replacement is German too. At least through his mother.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Here's what a good team player says , and proof of what I saw in Nick in those interviews :

"No, I was not fully satisfied as I had a good chance to win my first Grand Prix," he said. "However it was a great result for the team finishing 1-2, with a perfect strategy for the team.

"Converting me to a one-stop and having Robert on a two-stop, in the end even if there would have been a safety car, I would have been lucky with the win.

"So it was great for the team, but of course if you are so close to your first win then you cannot be satisfied."

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    Here's what a good team player says , and proof of what I saw in Nick in those interviews :

"No, I was not fully satisfied as I had a good chance to win my first Grand Prix," he said. "However it was a great result for the team finishing 1-2, with a perfect strategy for the team.

"Converting me to a one-stop and having Robert on a two-stop, in the end even if there would have been a safety car, I would have been lucky with the win.

"So it was great for the team, but of course if you are so close to your first win then you cannot be satisfied."
    I was going to post the same quotes.
    You are right, he's a good team player, he managed to explain his frustration in a positive way. When will certain drivers learn to do it the same way?
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This probable won't make Nicky smile either.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    Oddly enough I find myself agreeing with ioan. But there is another possibility. If the team and Nick already know he wont be at Beamer next year, why wouldnt they prefer RK to win?

But all you Germans should not get too worried, Nick´s replacement is German too. At least through his mother.
    I really hope that Nico will drive for the BMW.
    Formula 1