Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Amon did win eight non-championship GPs.
    Ahhh, my mistake.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 21zhongguo
    北京守道商标代理有限公司专业代理商标注册驰名商标认定商标设计国际商标注册马德里国际注册
    Go away

Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaro Doorslammer
    Strewth, talk about unlucky man. Didn't similar silly little failings happen whilst in the lead of a race at Monza in a Ferrari F1 car?
    Ironically, he won at Le Mans, which arguably places a great emphasis on luck!

He was in the leading bunch at Monza in '71 when he had problems with his visor. He would have won at Clermont-Ferrand in '72 but for a puncture. He also had several good chances to win with Ferrari from 1967-69.

Angry coolrunescape.com you can buy cheap, fast runescape gold about money making

what is the fastest way to make 1mil in runescape....http://www.coolrunescape.com/i am currently making 5k bow string which will get me about 500k but i don't know what to do after that.if u would like to look at my skills look at the highscores! plz help me.........!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.coolrunescape.com/index.htmlhttp://www.coolrunescape.com/RunescapeWell.. around 3-4 years ago when i heard about runescape from a friend i decided to go check it out, i created 'Chavforlife' lol, you may laugh but it's true, i have no idea what made me think of that name, but yeah.. runescape accountsBut anyway, since then i've only used this account but now it's got to the stage i actually really regret making this name in the first place, everyday my name get's commented by random player's, some "nice" comments suprisingly and some just pure hate which i understand ;p. But like with this name i'm forever getting judged, flamed when they have never actually spoken to me but meh.runescape cheatsWhat about you guy's, any of you regret making your runescape account name?

Cool The world is a ladder

The world is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down.---------------------------------------------------wedding invitations, warhammer gold, warhammer gold, warhammer gold, wow power leveling,

Liked 39 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by futuretiger9
    When Amon was not in a "rainbow mood", however, he had one of the most sublime talents of anyone who ever sat in a racing car. How he never won a World Championship GP is beyond me.
    A terrible case of (career) misfortune, perhaps the worst of any well-known driver.

Which quite understandibly, when Motorsport dispatched another article on Amon (back in 2003 I believe), they appropriately titled it:

"There are lies, damn lies and then there's Chris Amon's race record."

As much as I feel a sense of pity for him, I do have to agree with article about him in this year's Motorsport, stating that not only did he survive racing during a dangerous era, but that he competed during a time when the 3-liter cars were still going over the 'yumps' on the Nurburgring, Monza & Spa were flat-out courses to feast upon, along with a not-so-close-under-the-microscope attention from the media that most drivers suffer from nowadays.

And of course, when drivers back then weren't so self-swerving. Ooops... I mean 'serving'.
    FIDO - Forget It, Drive On