Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    According to the last rumour, Dudu could be Kopecky's teammate at First-Motorsport with "almost factory Fabias" !!!

The story says that Willy Collignon(manager of First) is talking to a big sponsor(no name)that looks interesting in entering rally WRC
    Anything that sees Kopecky and Duval in the same team run by either or both First/CRT is good news. I believe Kopecky will get the support from Skoda Auto, so maybe Skoda Belgium can pay up for Francois. I'd imagine they'd get some new Fabias built by Skoda Motorsport as they did this year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    According to the last rumour, Dudu could be Kopecky's teammate at First-Motorsport with "almost factory Fabias" !!!

The story says that Willy Collignon(manager of First) is talking to a big sponsor(no name)that looks interesting in entering rally WRC
    Who is Dudu??
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cut the b.s.
    Who is Dudu??
    Duval.

Liked 249 Times in 67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GruppoB
    I agree completly with A.F.F. there are about 6 too many rounds in the WRC, what the hell was the FIA thinking? I really marvel at those unsung heroes behind each teams logistics.

I call for cars as close to stock but with added power Im not calling for a return to Group B I just like to see all the technology scrapped. bring back completly manual gearboxes! and add about 100hp It would be a hell of alot cheaper and funner to watch, maybe rally cars would go sideways again.
    I agree with you when you say there are too many rounds. I'll say more: there are too many rallies on the same surface: Turkey, Cyprus, Acropolis & Sardinia.

But why would you want to see technology scrapped, how realistic is that? A manufacturer wants to impress potential buyers of their cars, that is what they entered the WRC for, selling cars! But if the rules would be static and manufacturers couldn't compete against each other by developing new technologies, they wouldn't stay in the WRC.

Okay, sideways action is nice, spectacular driving is nice, but if you want to see that all of the time, go to a drift event. Rally is the sport where you drive over public roads from start to finish as fast as possible.
    Ouninpohja!

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I might be totally alone with this but haven't rallying gone more sideways after they got rid of active diffs. Having seen the footage this year, the drivers/cars seem to be much more sideways than year before

And what seem to be back too, is scandinavian flicks, at some parts
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Any news on the Fabia S2000, any plans for when testing is supposed to start - and when the project is to be finished and they will start rallying and selling them ?
    Keep It Simple Stupid !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Probably next season at a guess.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cut the b.s.
    Who is Dudu??
    yur a dudu if yu didn't know who dudu is! haha
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Fabia S2000 should be presented at Geneva in March, start testing shortly after and may debut as a zero car on the Barum Rally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    skoda never had there full hart it to wrc . thay always loved lower class
    back in uk and blinking hate it but its work and pays for all my cars 2 in uk one in spain ..