Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

GrandAm Sponsor Contingencies

I was wondering if anyone out there knew what the sponsors are on the side skirts on the Daytona Prototypes? Specifically on the #91 Stallings/Riley/Matthews.
    Why you may ask? I am part of a team building a game mod for GTR2 for the 2008 Daytona Prototypes, and I want to get them as correct as possible.
    Alexi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you look through: http://www.motorsport.com/photos/sel...=Marc_Goossens there may be some photos which will give it away.

Ah, here's a fairly decent one:

I can't make out all the decals, but if you correlate that with the logo information in the competitor section of the grand-am site that might give you all of them. Not sure what they do with the SunTrust, XPel, and Pirelli logos when they're not running the tail plates.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's just what I'm looking for! I must not of been looking in the right place for a good side shot. Thanks, Alex

Unhappy Blizzard are fans

wow Gold With the myriad of things to do in “World of Warcraft,” it seemed inevitable that the game would include its own Achievement system.Last week, when I spoke with lead “WoW”designer Jeffrey Kaplan, he told me the inspiration behind it was that many at Blizzard are fans of other Achievement systems.