Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUNORWAY1
    But Henning said that they would have the same spec as Ford until a new car comes in the summer

If in MC Henning's car was at the same level than the works cars, then Henning was even worst than I tought on this first rally.
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM
    If in MC Henning's car was at the same level than the works cars, then Henning was even worst than I tought on this first rally.
    Henning needs more asfalt training. He has not done that many km SS on that black stuff.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM
    his 1st tar event I believe? Didnt do great but what could have been expected?
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cut the b.s.
    his 1st tar event I believe? Didnt do great but what could have been expected?
    Henning has driven last year in Monte-Carlo too.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Hmmm, this is a good idea, but Stobart is a tricky one.

I don't think you can really call them privateers when they are run by the same outfit as the works team, doing all 16 rounds and running the same car.

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    I do not want to start a fight here with henning fans, but his performance in Monte was extremely bad.
    No one ever had so much difference to Matthew Wilson (not even a gentlemen driver like Perez Companc when drivig the Focus 06 for first time). I rated Henning as a fast driver (not as some here who considere him one of the fastests of all), but did not performed reasonably not even in one stage.

I guess he will show his best in sweden and specially in Norway, but Monte was much worse than anyone could expected.
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    New year new car, going to take some time to bed in...
    He will get it together as time goes on, he couldnt have asked for a better car to campaign!
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZequeArgentina
    I do not want to start a fight here with henning fans, but his performance in Monte was extremely bad.
    No one ever had so much difference to Matthew Wilson (not even a gentlemen driver like Perez Companc when drivig the Focus 06 for first time). I rated Henning as a fast driver (not as some here who considere him one of the fastests of all), but did not performed reasonably not even in one stage.

I guess he will show his best in sweden and specially in Norway, but Monte was much worse than anyone could expected.
    Agree, Henning were surprisingly slow. A few stages weren't that bad, but overall it was terrible.

He has said afterwords that he is seeking someone to exchange knowledge on how to be fast on tarmac with.

He had tested the car only once, so I guess he used MC to familiar himself with it. It was also reported yesterday that he will get one day of testing on snow before Sweden, which is very good news.

I must say my hopes for a very good performance, especially in Sweden, are lower now. Even if it was a new car and tarmac, I am worried about his completely lack of speed.
    ...may the force be with you...

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland
    Henning needs more asfalt training. He has not done that many km SS on that black stuff.
    I was watching a rally show on tv where they showed tarmac rally in Norway from last year, is that a new thing?
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Halvis
    Agree, Henning were surprisingly slow. A few stages weren't that bad, but overall it was terrible.

He has said afterwords that he is seeking someone to exchange knowledge on how to be fast on tarmac with.

He had tested the car only once, so I guess he used MC to familiar himself with it. It was also reported yesterday that he will get one day of testing on snow before Sweden, which is very good news.

I must say my hopes for a very good performance, especially in Sweden, are lower now. Even if it was a new car and tarmac, I am worried about his completely lack of speed.

I'm stunned

Halvis, of all people how can you say all this ??

Henning was like a dead eel in Monte but that has nothing to do with Sweden and Norway. It's basicly like Rovanperä put on tarmac and then snow. It's going to be damn sure that Henning a totally different man on snow wether he has a new car or not. read my lips, there will be no lack of speed.
    Another Flying Finn