Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Norf 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Halvis
    Thanks for the offer, but I haven't been able to get a place to stay - so I won't go this year either, unfortunately. My own fault, too late in planning...

Unless someone still has a vacant bed somewhere...?

Last 10 years our bed have been in my car (yes, it`s sedan). It`s summer in here . And feeling is great, little bit forest party at night etc.

p.s. our record is me + 3 friends at 4 days... mokin:
    --- Ford Is My Lord ---

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My pictures of the boat cruise are on my website (same page as the rally pics, at the bottom of the page). I have avoided posting pictures of you guys as I don't want to scare the visitors away.

And if someone ever goes to a rally with A.F.F., please make sure you're good at reading maps, because his navigator isn't suited to visiting rallies.

Now I will relax and wait for Brother John to publish his biography with all necessary info about borrowing eggs.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here's my event report from NORF 2008 @ rallystuff:
    http://rallystuff.proboards44.com/in...ad=1517&page=1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had much fun in Finland with all the present forum members.
    A.F.F. and janneppi did the transport to the cottage and were the drivers for Pino and me the complete weekend. Tomy was my ride back to the airport on Sunday. thanks, for the good service boys.
    Don Jippo had ensured a splendid place of residence for us. Thanks to Don and his wife for the hospitality and good food at their cottage.
    On thursday morning the fun could start . After the shakedown and a visit at the service park we went shopping and back to the cottage.
    The hole meeting with the forum gang is not only about rally for me! Talking with friends, to laugh, drinks, barbeque, swims and more in the beautiful Finnish nature. What do you need more?
    Thanks, Don Jippo, Pino, PuddleJumper, Adrian, Tomi, Janneppi, A.F.F and Juha with its father for the nice weekend. To know all the details you come better next time to NORF. mokin: See you next time, because several from us want plenty of everything!
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What a really great week! Thanks to everyone from the forum group for driving, lots of laughs and planning the accommodation and visits to the stages. Biggest thanks to DonJippo (and you great family; future flying-finns!) for organising the cottage, some great meals and picking me up from Jyvaskyla at some silly time in the morning. Thanks Tomi for the return trip to the airport too! Great to meet everyone and put a few faces to names that I have seen around on the net recently and for years.

I definitely want to go back to Finland now, if not only just to drive on those roads! What a great venue for a WRC round.

Thanks!

Adrian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Norf 2008

Greetings to everyone who made the trip to Rally Finland - thank you for making it another fantastic rally weekend. It was great to see old friends and meet new friends too, even if the first encounter was through sleepy eyes at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Sorry I screwed up the whipped cream. :

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleJumper
    Sorry I screwed up the whipped cream. :
    Don't you worry even that as so many other things turned out to be good, that was one hellova butter you managed to make
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    Don't you worry even that as so many other things turned out to be good, that was one hellova butter you managed to make
    Even the best (me! ) have made butter when they're meant to be making whipped cream
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.