Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

V8s at Farnborough Airshow

Following a very successful meeting at Farnborough yesterday, we are pleased to confirm that we have the opportunity to demonstrate our fantastic cars at the world's biggest airshow in front of an expected 200,000 visitors to the public days on July the 19th and 20th. Here's the info on the official website -

http://www.farnborough.com/Public/Pu...g-thunder.aspx

I know Duane will be contacting all car owners seperately, but I'd like to encourage anyone else who might be free that weekend to come along and support us.

There is a possibility we can secure a limited number of free tickets, so feel free to contact Duane or me if you need any more info.

Cheers

Skid
    There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don’t.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    from that site:

"The event will reverberate for the first time with the sights, sounds and smells of

MORE THAN A DOZEN

of the NASCAR-style, 190 mph US-built race cars which are racing in the 2008 VSR V8 Trophy across the circuits of Britain and Europe."

is someone telling porkies and if not why aren't these dozen or more cars to be seen racing?
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

Am intending to be at the Show so see you there.
    Paul Phillips

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There are 20 cars in working order and another 4 that can be built to run, including 5 of west-tec's, we have space at the show for 12 only, so no not more than 12.

and before you ask, yes only 7 of them are currently in the process of being updated to 2008 spec.

Duane
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When you read the negativity oozing out of every word in the first reply to my thread starter, you can understand why the more motivated amongst us don't visit the forum too regularly anymore.

Anyway, just to clarify, getting permission to showcase our cars at the Farnborough Air Show in front of 200,000 people is a POSITIVE event.

That means there's nothing at all, whatsoever, in the slightest, to MOAN about. At all.

Sorry to disappoint, but there you are!
    There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don’t.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oops got it wrong, 8 are currently being upgraded to 2008 spec, 9 if Colin has set about his 3rd car yet.

Duane
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink

On another positive note!!!

I can confirm that 2 New drivers will be testing a V8 later this year with a view to joining the series in the future!...I wont be mentioning their names at this stage, ill let Autosport print that when they Test!!! I can assure you however! ....they are both well known in the British National racing scene today! and have both driven in the British GT Champonship this year!!

Nice work Skid!! Oh know not that pic again though!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duane
    oops got it wrong, 8 are currently being upgraded to 2008 spec, 9 if Colin has set about his 3rd car yet.

Duane
    Don't forget that one of Gavin's is already in road course spec - just needs a set of Hoosiers.
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great news Skid, well done from half of half of Team Networking... Mary and I are certainly free and I will be speaking to Duncan and Paul to do what we can to get ALL our team there!
    MADMAN

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i would like to thank duane for his reply which brings us updates us to the current state of affairs and clarifies the max number of cars that might appear at the show.
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.