Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravheart
    On another positive note!!!

I can confirm that 2 New drivers will be testing a V8 later this year with a view to joining the series in the future!...I wont be mentioning their names at this stage, ill let Autosport print that when they Test!!! I can assure you however! ....they are both well known in the British National racing scene today! and have both driven in the British GT Champonship this year!!

Nice work Skid!! Oh know not that pic again though!!!!!
    Sounds like you're doing some good work too Duncan! And that pic will be haunting us until someone has a better crash in full view of a camera...
    There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don’t.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any chance of some racing, maybe up and down the runway?
    "Before Stonehenge was 'Woodhenge' and 'Strawhenge', but a big bad wolf came and blew them down, and 3 little piggies were relocated to other projects"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidCarrera
    Sounds like you're doing some good work too Duncan! And that pic will be haunting us until someone has a better crash in full view of a camera...
    There's even a copy of it in the Med centre at Rockingham, some vandal has scribbled all over it
    Paul
    Ambulance Service Benevolent Fund Car #39 :spin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scubie
    There's even a copy of it in the Med centre at Rockingham, some vandal has scribbled all over it

There's a copy of it in my brain .... not a good day for KRR !!
    "Don't wait for your ship to come in..swim out and meet the bloody thing" Barry Sheene 1950-2003

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is very good news for all the V8 boys.

I sincerely hope that you have a successful event and it can only help improve the exposure of the series.

It's great to see that places like Farnborough are receptive to such events.