84. You may not vote on this poll
  • To stay

7 8.33%
  • To go

77 91.67%
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
    Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    The honesty of a judge can not be seperated from his opinions. Without an impeccable record of honesty and honor, one can never "judge him on his record" without the question of whether the opinion is one worthy of respect or one worthy of the bribe paid to him or other deceit.....

Tis a qualification inseperable from the job he took upon himself. Many jobs have no such qualifications, and he should have stuck to one of those....

The fundamental basis for judgment of respect, honor and truthfulness is based upon the provable presence or absence of such acts, and has long been the law in many civilized countries on issues of impeachment.

And were he to give testimony, my question to him would be "and this is your word, your opinion, based upon your honor, your oath, from you who has admitted to repeatedly lying to those who should be closest to you, to hiring prostitutes and setting them up in an apartment...yada yada yada....."

Well, people continue to pay and go see races so what?? Well people go to pro werstlin, and pay.....so what is the difference? In the former one expected there to be fair play and all that and in the latter, we know it is not. And now the difference is nothing.

Such behavior simply provides fuel that teh FIA is simply corrupt, for example, the argument that the mac judgment was not really based on the facts and a sense of justice and fair play, but on a dishonest desire to see Ferrari win, (perhaps some kickbacks maybe???)and so by corrupting the basis for the opinion, one adds fuel to that fire, and destroys respect for the basis of any action taken by a person in such a position. Max should have kept quiet after he escaped with his presidency....but no..
    Your ancesters came over on the Mayflower, didn't they?
    I'm glad he persued this case. NotW is going to fry!!!
    And justice for all!!!!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    Your ancesters came over on the Mayflower, didn't they?
    I'm glad he persued this case. NotW is going to fry!!!
    And justice for all!!!!
    There you go engaging in personal attacks, bringing my mother into and all...

They should fry....they should all fry...... .. B&M included

But hey, this stuff does sound like it came right out of that movie "And Justice for All"

only problem is that they don't have Al Pac. to do justice
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    There you go engaging in personal attacks, bringing my mother into and all...

They should fry....they should all fry...... .. B&M included

But hey, this stuff does sound like it came right out of that movie "And Justice for All"

only problem is that they don't have Al Pac. to do justice
    So true :
    What a freak show!
    I love it! All the little cock-a-roches!
    peace bro.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    You have deliberately ignored the facts presented to you.
    Once again...so you say. Your attempts to force your interpretation of events on others and, in particular, repeated misrepresentation of my opinion are little more than personal attacks. Your self-proclaimed "facts" are your opinion, nothing more.
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    It is interesting how, since Mosley started his legal action against the News of the World, the voices saying that he has damaged F1 have gone very, very quiet.

It appears that they are realizing that they formed an opinion in a knee-jerk response to a gutter-press tabloid headline as opposed to the facts.
    I would point out that we don't know what these 'facts' are yet. The jury has not yet reached a decision. You are just as guilty as anyone else of jumping to a conclusion. The News of the World story is yet to be legally disproved. I believe it will be disproved, but until such time as it is, I wouldn't accuse others of being sanctimonious or making up their minds without reference to 'the facts'.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I would point out that we don't know what these 'facts' are yet. The jury has not yet reached a decision. You are just as guilty as anyone else of jumping to a conclusion. The News of the World story is yet to be legally disproved. I believe it will be disproved, but until such time as it is, I wouldn't accuse others of being sanctimonious or making up their minds without reference to 'the facts'.

Only thing at this point the court can do, is give its opinion of the evidence as to what it means. Anyone who watched tv or read the transcripts can do the same. Will the judge draw certain inferences from those facts, to make an ultimate ruling? Sure.

Glad it shall be over, because all in all, when not very boring, it was actually very silly
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    They failed to take the necessary action to prevent Mugabee from getting there and continuing. They did not want to pay the price, and now they reap the whirlwind. I feel sorry for them, but if they will not help themselves, so be it.
    Are you for real? Mugabe got there by getting guns and massacring his opposition. The only price his opponents could pay was either lie down and die if they didn't run and flee the country.

I think you should check the facts before spouting such nonsense.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Machiavelli, Mugabe, Bill Clinton, personal attacks...I've had enough of this thread. Closed !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life