Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2008 TRD3 DTM Championship - Round 2 Oschersleben (Due May 2nd)

Round 2 of the 2008 racer69 DTM Championship takes us to one of the shortest circuits on the 2008 schedule, Oschersleben. Built in 1997 in what used to be a corn field, at the time it was just the 3rd permanant circuit in Germany.

Coincidently, the real DTM cars are racing here this weekend too!

Race Details
    14 Laps
    Hard Difficulty
    Simulation mode
    No cheats like Turbo etc.... to be used
    Driving Standards & Corner cutting to be turned off, but the usual forum rules of 'two wheels on track at all times' (unless you spin off or whatever) must be adhered to.

PM your race time & fastest lap to me by 11:59pm Friday May 2. Post qualifying times here & in the codies HoF for fun.

2008 Point Standings

1. Piotrb....10
    2. real ill.....8
    3. j shell......6
    4. jso1985...5
    5. frozzy.....4
    6. Tj30.......3

"Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't want to suggest something but Oschersleben is one of my favourite tracks so you know... . But I lost the race here a year ago. I was fourth and this is my worst DTM race finish in my offline league history.
    The racer69 TRD3 2007 DTM Champion
    http://www.trd3racing.surrealillusions.co.uk/dtm.php

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah, Real Ill had a great race last year:

1. Homer (Audi A4)
    2. Jon Brown (Mercedes Benz C-Klasse)
    3. real_illusions (Mercedes Benz C-Klasse)
    4. Piotr Borkowski (Mercedes Benz C-Klasse)
    5. Peter Vuko (Mercedes Benz C-Klasse)
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey

I'm gonna enter, sorry about the race at hockenheim, my internet went down so i couldnt post my time and then i forgot about it!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Qualifying

1. J SHell.... 1:05.64

still got plenty of time to find... these were just 'learning the track' laps

what do you think the record is here Piotr? is that 55.41 on codies real?

how about that 59.49 just in front of you?

I remember Jon Brown once saying he was gay at this track because of the rumble strips... I don't understand British English but I know those strips will spin you out or flip your car over faster than a filly out of the gate on derby day.

not a bad track though!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell
    what do you think the record is here Piotr? is that 55.41 on codies real?

how about that 59.49 just in front of you?
    My best time here is 59.6x but I don't posted this time on HoF because I think that with decent setup I can do better. 59.49 may be possible but person who did that time on HoF - RZR RaZoR (Austria) is a well known cheater. Look at his times from other tracks (0:34.93 at Norisring - DTM). 55.41 is impossible on PS2.

This a shame that Codemasters still don't want to delete these crazy fast times. I sent them a few e-mails but they do nothing. Maybe you'll try Johnny? I'm almost sure that all cheat times are done on PC because you can edit files or something like that. On consoles (PS2 and Xbox) you can cheat (cut corners) only because of poor penalty system but this is only possible on Snetterton, Donington National and Bedford tracks. Penalties works fine in all other tracks on consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell
    I remember Jon Brown once saying he was gay at this track because of the rumble strips... I don't understand British English but I know those strips will spin you out or flip your car over faster than a filly out of the gate on derby day.
    Yes, rumble strips are very high and hard. Best way is to do not touch them.
    The racer69 TRD3 2007 DTM Champion
    http://www.trd3racing.surrealillusions.co.uk/dtm.php

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wish they would clean up the HoF too.

I don't have my exact time here in front of me, but I worked down to the 1:04's

still got more to go though!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have yet to get my car on track...hopefully get round to it at some point before the weekend..

How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Wink nail-products

Saw very happily your card, this is a good subject, I thought that I should study to you. nail tool nail tip nail gel curing uv lamps lights