Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question GP2 Testing Rules

Anyone familiar with the GP2 testing rules? Are they allowed to test during the season? How do they try out newcomers?

Is there a website that one can review the GP2 rules?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone have an idea? How about post season?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Official website:
    www.gp2series.com
    You should find all you need to know on this site.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't see anything there regarding testing - am I missing something? I would like to know if the teams can do in-season testing, and if the post season test(s) are already scheduled.

Happiness is accompanied by sorrow

Happiness is accompanied by sorrow, and it would turn sunny after rain as well. If rain remains after rain and sorrow remains after sorrow, please take those farewells easy, and turn to smilingly look for yourself who is never to appear.________ wow power level wow power level wow powerlevel wow powerlevel wow leveling from http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...owgold1000.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking Fish water

“You couldn’t see my tears cause I am in the water.“ Fish said to water. “But I could feel your tears cause you are in me.“ Answered water. We provide all wow gold services. You can buy wow gold, Cheap wow gold here. We provide cheap wow gold to each loyal and reliable customer.________Are you looking to Buy Wow Gold or world of warcraft gold? we supply Cheap WoW Gold and wow power leveling. If you are looking for world of warcraft gold,we can provide cheap fast WoW Gold.welcome to http://www.wowgold1000.com