Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 401 Times in 267 Posts

Ypres Westhoek Rally 2008

Allthough it is still early day, i would like to start new thread about Ypres Rally. By the look of things it will be a great entry list with a lot of S2000 cars and also many good GR. N entries. Are some of you guys interested in visiting the event, maybe i can be of some assistance, concerning stage's etc..
    Hope to see many of this forum members in Ypres this year. Looking forward to it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i´m there!

i have won a free entry ticket on the ypres forum with my 3th place in prono prediction.
    hopefully good wetter so that i don´t have to sleep on a wet tent floor on the camping at the kemmelerberg just like last year.

Quote Originally Posted by rally puma
    i´m there!

i have won a free entry ticket on the ypres forum with my 3th place in prono prediction.
    hopefully good wetter so that i don´t have to sleep on a wet tent floor on the camping at the kemmelerberg just like last year.
    Yeah, i've spend some nights on this camping also, alltough it has been a long time ago. As we work for the organisation we get nice sleeping places nowadays, so that isn't any problem anymore. If i can help you with any info you just let me know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd like to come as 03 was the last time I was there but all that red and white tape plays havoc with the photos so am looking to go to the Spanish round of the IRC instead. Look forward to watching it on tv though!

Quote Originally Posted by sal
    I'd like to come as 03 was the last time I was there but all that red and white tape plays havoc with the photos so am looking to go to the Spanish round of the IRC instead. Look forward to watching it on tv though!
    Yes, you are right about the tape, they put to much of it everywhere. But that is how the goverment want's it here in Belgium, especially in Flandres. It is the choise between the bad and the evil, put lots of tape or no rally at all. Then i prefer they put tape then to have no rally at all. I think you are going to miss a very strong rally though, but the choice is yours offcourse.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Victory for Loix.

Quote Originally Posted by CEORacingLions
    Victory for Loix.
    I'm sure he will be a serious candidate for victory, but i'm also sure he won't be the only one. I hope it will be a great battle though and for me Loix may be the winner.

Liked 535 Times in 190 Posts
    Unfortunately it's the same weekend as the Scottish Rally but I plan to be there in 2009
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe
    I'm sure he will be a serious candidate for victory, but i'm also sure he won't be the only one. I hope it will be a great battle though and for me Loix may be the winner.
    kopecký will be very very strong, i´m sure he is better then loix on tarmac

Quote Originally Posted by chryby
    kopecký will be very very strong, i´m sure he is better then loix on tarmac
    I wouldn't be so sure he is faster then Loix on asfalt, and especially in Ypres, where Loix have always been very, very fast, and is also a four times winner. But i am not doubting your opinion, we will see end of june, won't we?