Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Caution, Slippy when wet

Hi All

Just a wee bit of video footage from Rally New York, it was Ken Blocks first outing on Tarmac, unfortunitly most of the top cars when out on the first day with mech problems.

http://videos.streetfire.net/profile/AbhusAnseo.htm

Regards

Neil McDaid
    www.abhusanseo.com

Liked 78 Times in 27 Posts
    That is a good video. Interesting to see the US variety of cars competing.
    Happiness is using the side windows more than the windscreen

In reply to being asked what 240Kph on Watagans Road was like:-
    \"Wait till I check my pants, I didn\'t know whether to sh#t myself or orgasm!!!\"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Livewireshock
    That is a good video. Interesting to see the US variety of cars competing.
    Not the best entry, gets a "little" better as the year goes on, Rally is not big here in the Land of Nascar, but we keep trying.

Regards

Angry Brilliant, it works. Thank you

OK!!!!! It Does work, thank you for your kindless.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Angelina Jolie Johnny Depp Al Pacino Brad Pitt site Robert De Niro

Post World of Warcraft Gold Farmers

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing games (CRPGs) in and which a large number of players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? because that and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and somefor games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksRunescape