Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Leslie/Lloyd tribute @ Rockingham

I see there is to be a minutes applause as a tribute to David Leslie and Richard LLoyd before the first race at rockingham, wouldn't it be poignant if the 1996 Audi and one of David Leslie's cars (maybe the 1999 Nissan) could be sourced to be parked at the front of the grid for this event as a focal point for the tribute. I was going to suggest it on Alan Gow's forum but can't seem to access it at the moment, but what do other forum users think?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That would be a fitting tribute.
    Im sure the cars could be sourced.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wondered if they will do something like that. The Ecurie Ecosse Cavalier and the Audi A4 would be a nice touch. Wasn't there an Audi at the media day? Can't remember who's it was, but I'm sure I saw one amongst the other blasts from the past.
    liveries.batracer.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by norwichsam1
    I see there is to be a minutes applause as a tribute to David Leslie and Richard LLoyd before the first race at rockingham, wouldn't it be poignant if the 1996 Audi and one of David Leslie's cars (maybe the 1999 Nissan) could be sourced to be parked at the front of the grid for this event as a focal point for the tribute. I was going to suggest it on Alan Gow's forum but can't seem to access it at the moment, but what do other forum users think?

ummm I can ask about the Jag as I know the owner very well and I also know where one of the Primeras is
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.