Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts

Logging In -- Can be a pain!

My browser usually remembers me and logs me in to the forums automatically.

But whenever I've actually logged off (or cleared all my cookies, etc) I come back to the Forum and have to Log In.

The question is HOW? I can find no 'Log In' link. There is a link at the top of the pages asking to Register, or to Log In, but that link takes you to the Search / FAQ Page.

The only way I could find to Log In was to try to reply to a thread, which takes one to the proper log in page.

Anyone else have this issue?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edv
    My browser usually remembers me and logs me in to the forums automatically.

But whenever I've actually logged off (or cleared all my cookies, etc) I come back to the Forum and have to Log In.

The question is HOW? I can find no 'Log In' link. There is a link at the top of the pages asking to Register, or to Log In, but that link takes you to the Search / FAQ Page.

The only way I could find to Log In was to try to reply to a thread, which takes one to the proper log in page.

Anyone else have this issue?
    There should be a place to enter your username and password on the bar just below the bar which has usercp, FAQ, members ...... and log out on it
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    There is no "log in" link. Instead there are two boxes for your username and password on the top right.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    There is no "log in" link. Instead there are two boxes for your username and password on the top right.
    That is normally the case with the jelsoft products, but in my case there is no such log in box. Very strange. If you cannot reproduce the issue for yourself I could take screen shots if you like. I am running the latest release of Firefox.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I always thought that if the boxes aren't there then you are already logged in.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edv
    That is normally the case with the jelsoft products, but in my case there is no such log in box. Very strange. If you cannot reproduce the issue for yourself I could take screen shots if you like. I am running the latest release of Firefox.
    I've never had the problem running Opera, but a couple times have had strange missing links or the like. I think it's a byproduct of running superior products as browsers when the sites are made to run on the Microcrap interfaced machines.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Well I use nothing but firefox and it all works fine.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums