Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Steven Kane will be someone worth watching this season.

A very good driver with a twangy accent! Pretty nifty in everything he drives.

Hopefully we will see some of those Scrappy-Doo stickers on the cars this year!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    steven kane did well at brands it is a shame we did not get to see him in the last race lets hope we see more of hiat rockingham and the motorbase team get his car repaired in time.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just read your 'About' section on the site Paul - probably the most interesting thing I've read online all week.

And Steven Kane certainly looks like he could have potential in the BTCC, I just hope we see him at Rockingham and he builds on that 1 point he so far has!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Steven Kane has 3 points.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed
    And Steven Kane certainly looks like he could have potential in the BTCC,...
    He certainly looks to have potential. From my angle his 5th place qualication for Race 1 was very respectable given the drivers in-front. All were top drivers; Shedden, Turkington, Onslow-Cole, Turner, Jase', Jackson and Giovanardi plus he had Neal directly behind him on the next row.

His 8th didn't seem bad either given again the drivers who finished ahead.

I know I shouldn't and you will hate me for disrupting your precious thread, but I have something to ask if it isn't too much which is in relation to Motorbase.
    How does the points amassed in the Independent Drivers championship work in connection to the Independent Teams championship and the overall Drivers championship in connection with the overall Teams championship per race? Are the points from the two drivers in the Independent Drivers championship added together to make the points for the team in the Independent Teams championship and are the points by the drivers in the overall Drivers championship added to make the points for the team in the overall Teams championship?

It is just I noticed something in the standings for the BTCC on the tsl-timing.com website for Motorbase. In the Independent drivers championship for race 1 Steven (Kane) has 12pts and Rob (Collard) has 6pts. Added they make 18pts. But in the Independent Teams championship Motorbase has only 12pts for race 1. And whilst Stephen (Kane) was the only scorer with 3pts in the overall Drivers championship for race 1, in the overall Teams championship Motorbase has 4pts. Why is that?
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    It is just I noticed something in the standings for the BTCC on the tsl-timing.com website for Motorbase. In the Independent drivers championship for race 1 Steven (Kane) has 12pts and Rob (Collard) has 6pts. Added they make 18pts. But in the Independent Teams championship Motorbase has only 12pts for race 1. And whilst Stephen (Kane) was the only scorer with 3pts in the overall Drivers championship for race 1, in the overall Teams championship Motorbase has 4pts. Why is that?
    Could it be down to one of the teams (VX Racing) running three cars and only two being eligible to score in the teams and manufacturers championships?

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Only one car scores for the independent teams championship.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ahh....I get it now.

Well I guess then with a bit more time in the beemer Steven could turn out to be a very good bet for being nominated by Dave Bartrum to score for the team in the Independent Teams championship. Because until race 2 his meeting was I thought good. As I mentioned he had a very good first ever qualification session. As I mentioned all the drivers who qualified ahead were top drivers; with the exception of Matt Neal who qualified two places behind on the next row and his first race was good again because most of the drivers who beat him were the top drivers.

Sad that it ain't wor' Owy in the 320si with Rob Collard but I hope he (Stephen) can do Paul proud by being a strong driver for the team. He has the car. He just needs to prove it on the track.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')