Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Steven Kane By Paul O'Neill

Hey up you bunch of complete rascals!!!

Hope everybody is very well.

You may or not know this but anyway, I have turned to the dark side and now race a Dodge Viper in British GT's. (Great fun but I miss you all!)

Anyway, my bestest friend and house mate Steven Kane is making his BTCC debut this Weekend in his Motorbase BMW and was just wondering if everybody could make him feel as welcome as you all made me feel when I used to bounce around the UK's circuits!

I know he'll really appreciate it and he is a fantastic character (but not as funny as me!) and a brilliant driver so here's to Steve!

P.S I've updated my website after a million years!! http://www.owyracing.com

Sorry Matt!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    btccinfo.co.uk is ace

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the update.

Sorry that your not in the BTCC this year but hope you have a good season. Will be looking out for your results.

I am going to Brands so will make sure I go over to the motorbase garage (if I can get near it as it is usually very busy)

Good luck for 2008
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm guessing the website sponsoring the front of your GT car is not safe for work...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cos
    I'm guessing the website sponsoring the front of your GT car is not safe for work...
    Definatley not safe for work. Would be interesting to see his grid girls tho!!!
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the advise Paul..

Isn't Steven a bit short to be a touring car champion??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    any mate of yours Paul is a mate of mine.... but I know Steven from last year and very nice he is too
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul O'Neill
    I have turned to the dark side and now race a Dodge Viper in British GT's.
    I thought we had felt a disturbance in the force......probably catch you at Silverstone as I dont think I will be able to make the British GT at Snetterton or Brands Hatch (sadly).

ps Do you need a photographer.
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good Luck this year Paul and your right Steven Kane is a top geezer and i think he will give his touring car season his best shot i saw him in the porsche races last year and he was always quick.he even won more races than the great Tim Harvey.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good luck Paul this season, I hope to get to a few British GT races, probably later in the season. Good luck to Steven too, it'll be interesting to see how he compares with the other BMW's.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Good luck to Steven Kane for the weekend - and congratulations to Paul for a well deserved podium last weekend!