Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Entries period is closed at the end of this week but the entries are published not until 23rd of this month within the publication of the Rally Guide.

Still it's already known that the entries will be excellent, I really look forward to see Panizzi, Duval, Magalhaes, Fontes and Auriol in action and the first real comparison between S2000 and group N as Araujo, Sousa, Aigner and Hänninen are there to show the real performance of the group N cars.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now it is official. Armindo Araújo are ready to contest the Rally of Portugal.

Liked 407 Times in 272 Posts
    Who is going to visit Rally de Portugal this year? I'm planning to go there. Does anybody have stagemap in google earth yet???

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Can't wait for this event to start

Liked 38 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe
    Who is going to visit Rally de Portugal this year? I'm planning to go there. Does anybody have stage map in Google Earth yet???
    My apolagies but I canīt do the maps. My google earth is so slow, I think even if I stay in front of my computer all day, I will not be able to do the maps. Just moments ago I was doing the first stage, but suddenly some stupid error deleted all my work. Sorry

I will try to do it in another computer until the beginning of May, because after that I think that you will be in Portugal...

Despite Iīm not able to draw the stage maps, I can help all the people that donīt know the rally. Only two stages remain the same as in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardalense
    My apolagies but I canīt do the maps. My google earth is so slow, I think even if I stay in front of my computer all day, I will not be able to do the maps. Just moments ago I was doing the first stage, but suddenly some stupid error deleted all my work. Sorry

I will try to do it in another computer until the beginning of May, because after that I think that you will be in Portugal...

Despite Iīm not able to draw the stage maps, I can help all the people that donīt know the rally. Only two stages remain the same as in 2007.
    Thanks for your efforts anyway Sardalense. Do you have the stagemaps as pdf files, then maybe it is possible to mail them to me. I mean that there is only an overvieuw map of the stages on the official website. I have the stages of the last three years on google earth, are there any that remain the same or is everything changed? Sorry to ask you all these questions but i don't have any experience in this part of Portugal. I visited rally Portugal six times but allways around Porto site. Thank you.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Could you send me those google rally maps to???

I make also rally maps in google earth(but mostly maps of rally in Holland,Belgium and germany)

I put then on this website: www.earthview.nl

tnx

Quote Originally Posted by rally puma
    Could you send me those google rally maps to???

I make also rally maps in google earth(but mostly maps of rally in Holland,Belgium and germany)

I put then on this website: www.earthview.nl

tnx
    Here are the links that our collegue Sardalense posted in another thread some time ago:
    2005 Rally of Portugal :

http://www.box.net/shared/v2pg82lw8w

2006 Rally of Portugal :

http://www.box.net/shared/a0vm7f1b4c

2007 Rally of Portugal :

http://www.box.net/shared/areqx40sgw

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    tnx

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It seems that Dani Sola will start in Portugal despite the initial program skipped Portugal. Nice to have another driver capable of winning.

From Dani's website:
    "Team Abarth Difisa Gapsa Team has its next appointment at the legendary Rally of Portugal, which will host the next 8, 9 and May 10 in the region of Algarve. By then Abarth will have worked hard with his Superpunto because it has been demonstrated in Istanbul that Peugeot were a little above the Italians on earth. Dani Solā, pending these improvements will be ready for this second event of its agenda on IRC very hard in a tournament in Portugal will have more candidates to victory than ever. "

Entries period is closed allready, is it really so that nobody is able to reveal any news of entries, Travaglia? Augoyard? others?