Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Duval to New Zaeland!

Quote Originally Posted by Josti
    Don't forget the Lada's too.

getting back to the subject, what a shame for Francois (not really unexpected though). I was really looking forward seeing him action. Especially in Portugal. Now let's get our hopes up for Sardinia.
    Explanation of Willy Collignon for those who understand French.

Pas de Portugal donc, mais la Sardaigne comme premier rendez-vous où First présentera la Skoda Fabia WRC dont le degré d'évolution technologique sera au niveau optimal, tant sur terre que sur asphalte.
    Willy Collignon avait prévenu: "Je ne roulerai pas si mes voitures ne sont pas prêtes à 110%! Or, elles ne le sont pas encore comme je le voudrais, parce que la préparation a été plus longue que je ne l'avais imaginé. D'autre part, je ne veux pas confier des voitures non abouties à un pilote à qui je vais demander d'aller au bout de ses propres capacités."

But Duval should start in New Zaeland instead!!! More on http://www.megaram.be/firstmotorsport/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbonyl
    I agree, sometimes czech fans are not objecitve when speaking about Skoda. But the same we can say about some fans of F. Duval ;-) You say, that Skoda should be happy od representing by Duval. But - with his famous budget from Pyramid Tech. how is it possible, that the First's Fabia is not on the way to Portugal or Belgium, but still staying and waiting in Mlada Boleslav? There must be some reason; we have not the official statement from Skoda, but I think, that the true is somewhere between...

This is the energy drink sponsor all over again. First Motorsport "finds" ""sponsors"" and gets a "commitement" from them. They then start finding ways to spend the money only to not have the money again.

Either that or they are tossers...
    US Hillclimb and Rally Photos
    KevinHahnPhotography.com