Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Wink

Maybe Michael can do Kimi's press conferences? That would be an improvement
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    So long as Michael's role is a back-seat one there shouldn't be a problem. so long as Kimi & Felipe gradually take on more of the role Michael is currently playing it shouldn't be a problem.

It will be a problem if Ferrari do not gain confidence in what the drivers are saying.
    Very true
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    if you were Kimi would you want the person who previously had your job hanging around?
    If the person who previously had my job was Micheal Shumacher-sure. Why not? He'd be a great source of knowlege and insight...I mean, the man only won 7 WDC's which really is no big deal but...
    A smile is the lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head and the heating system of the heart.-Unknown

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I am still rather at a loss as to what his new role is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donney
    Whatever he's doing he's likely to do it right and I don't think Raikkonen cares.
    It certainly seems to be a very "hands-off" role if Kimi's recent comments are anything to go by:
    Raikkonen was joined by Michael Schumacher during the final day of testing yesterday.
    "We exchanged a few words, we didn't have much time," he added. "I had to get back to work on the track. I didn't even know he would have come. The last time I saw him was at the presentation of the car."
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/56760
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It looks like he doesn't have much of a role, then. So much for the previuos speculation in this thread
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Maybe he just turns up uninvited - a sort of lost soul à la Syd Barrett appearing in Abbey Road studios after he had been ousted from Pink Floyd.
    http://photos.spa-networks.co.uk/photos My photos (inc Santa Pod Easter Thunderball, April 2011)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    . . . .He's being paid $6million a year as a consultant/ technician/advisor/ . . . . .
    Michael should be their test driver and be able to jump in and replace either Kimi or Massa if they ever suffer a tennis injury for example. . . .

mokin:
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whatever he is doing he is going to do it well. I can't see Michael underperforming!!!! (not even in sex)

Anyway, i tend to think that Kimi does not like the idea of having Michael that close, cause Michael's shadow is quite big to be ignored, and must put on him a lot of preassure because everybody in Ferrari is expecting him to deliver the goods Michael used to. And that prospect is not very likeable isn't it?

On the other hand I think it benefits Massa, who has learned a lot last seasson from him and has worked alongside him... and (contrary to Kimi) he hasn't got the preassure Kimi's has in order to be WDC at last!

ÑBA I love this game! :up:

Quote Originally Posted by samuratt
    I can't see Michael underperforming!!!! (not even in sex)
    Now, that's a mental image I can do without.

Even tifosi have our limits.

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Michael's shadow would have reached all the way from Switzerland. It might be a little deeper this way but Raikkonen is going to be judged by his performance relative to Schumacher's whether Michael is standing at the back of the garage or sitting by the pool.

This is not really fair but that's what comes from succeeding a legend. Kimi's had a bit of a dry run at this sort of thing by replacing Hakkinen at McLaren. This time, he's only got to replace an extra 5 WDCs and about 70 wins, that's all.
    Forza Ferrari!!