Page 101 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 12660

Thread: WRC Testing

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Time for Latvalas manager to put hid hand in his pocket again.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds a bit like "norwegian rally news" the whole thing, no point for Ogier to leave Citroen.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

친애하는 지도자
    sometimes money play a major role in someones decision.... Solberg choose the fat paycheck instead of a good car a few years back...maybe ogier will do the same. I also believe that he will stay with citroen but i think that he might also have discussions with ford.

MJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Sounds a bit like "norwegian rally news" the whole thing, no point for Ogier to leave Citroen.
    I think its a bit more than "Norwegian news" as you called it. It is reported on http://www.wrc.is.free.fr and the quote is attributed to Seb Ogier himself. wrcis free is usually a well respected website with a lot of access to tests of teams, and good journalists.
    I stick by my earlier post - I think this will hasten Loeb's move to the sister company endurance racing side. It will be madness for Citroen to loose Ogier.

Also I understand that the new Fiesta did 1000kms testing on asphalt last week and 1000kms in the forest this week - with the 1.6T engine with no problems. Reports from the forest tests was that the car was amazing, and sounded great and looked fantastic!! Autosport.com also has PG reporting that "new breed of cars will be good"
    see here
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/84906

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Agreed. Why move to the sick dog team?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    sometimes money play a major role in someones decision.... Solberg choose the fat paycheck instead of a good car a few years back...maybe ogier will do the same. I also believe that he will stay with citroen but i think that he might also have discussions with ford.
    I would belive it too, if it would not be this early in the season, also i belive that in this phase of Ogiers carreer results counts more than money, or it should anyway.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

친애하는 지도자
    indeed...it should.... but a "career" for some means championships and for others lots of money. I think Ogier will stay in citroen and only a big money difference can get him to ford...otherwise i see no reason to leave a french speaking/situated team for an english one.

Liked 2,833 Times in 1,607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    indeed...it should.... but a "career" for some means championships and for others lots of money. I think Ogier will stay in citroen and only a big money difference can get him to ford...otherwise i see no reason to leave a french speaking/situated team for an english one.
    Sometime N.O.T. you seems to be a very calculating guy with a lot of respect. And then you have your downs.

This is up though. I really do agree to your latest post.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    I think its a bit more than "Norwegian news" as you called it. It is reported on http://www.wrc.is.free.fr and the quote is attributed to Seb Ogier himself. wrcis free is usually a well respected website with a lot of access to tests of teams, and good journalists.
    I stick by my earlier post - I think this will hasten Loeb's move to the sister company endurance racing side. It will be madness for Citroen to loose Ogier.

Also I understand that the new Fiesta did 1000kms testing on asphalt last week and 1000kms in the forest this week - with the 1.6T engine with no problems. Reports from the forest tests was that the car was amazing, and sounded great and looked fantastic!! Autosport.com also has PG reporting that "new breed of cars will be good"
    see here
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/84906
    I thought the 1,6T engine wasn´t ready for testing yet? PG drove the test with a detuned version of the 2.0T.
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

MJW
    Quote Originally Posted by bennizw
    I thought the 1,6T engine wasn´t ready for testing yet? PG drove the test with a detuned version of the 2.0T.
    This was from Gerrard Quinn