Page 148 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 48981381461471481491501581982486481148 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 12690

Thread: WRC Testing

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Umm English?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micke_VOC
    Ott Tänak Tests DMACK Tyres for Rally GB 2011 - YouTube

Ott Tänkak test before Rally B with Dmack tyres
    Why is Tanak going to drive with DMACK tyres? That is a shame for GB. Then we can't measure him against the best properly. Damn.

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti
    Umm English?
    Yeah, well, somehow funny to think Sainz using English pacenotes. But ofcourse most likely scenario.

Last year Mikko did some testing with Scott Martin and they used English notes á la Colin McRae Rally.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundgaard
    Why is Tanak going to drive with DMACK tyres? That is a shame for GB. Then we can't measure him against the best properly. Damn.
    I agree, I was looking forward to this rally to see Ott competing with the big guys, but with DMack ...

Liked 69 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundgaard
    Well... Letīs put it this way. Itīs quite obvious that Ott Tanak would not drive Fiesta WRC in WRGB without DMACK tyres...
    Once it popīs, you canīt stop...

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe
    Well... Letīs put it this way. Itīs quite obvious that Ott Tanak would not drive Fiesta WRC in WRGB without DMACK tyres...
    Is it just a conspiracy theory of mine but ist it possible that by having Ott on DMacks they can to an extent artificially control his speed, ie. not make some of the guys look poor in comparison to him??

Liked 29 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmac Tommy
    Is it just a conspiracy theory of mine but ist it possible that by having Ott on DMacks they can to an extent artificially control his speed, ie. not make some of the guys look poor in comparison to him??
    i cant believe the people on this forum , everything is to do with a conspiracy . its because dmack are paying for the drive so they can have a talented driver against other top drivers on michelin end of story , no secret pack to make other drivers look good or bad

Liked 240 Times in 97 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmac Tommy
    Maybe this gonna be the breakthrough for Dmack. They have a new compound and you never know how good its is.
    R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh

Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
    Yeah, well, somehow funny to think Sainz using English pacenotes. But ofcourse most likely scenario.

Last year Mikko did some testing with Scott Martin and they used English notes á la Colin McRae Rally.
    It was just a test so it doesn't need to be all perfect between co and pilot. And Timo is working for VW so that was the easiest way to have a co for Sainz for this tests. I think Sainz drove the first Dakar's for VW in French because of Perin? And KKK wasn't he mostly driving with English notes ? On the top level u need to know a bit your languages

Quote Originally Posted by adr17
    i cant believe the people on this forum , everything is to do with a conspiracy . its because dmack are paying for the drive so they can have a talented driver against other top drivers on michelin end of story , no secret pack to make other drivers look good or bad
    True to that, and if he beats Matty Wilson even with this (and I think he will anyways those tires can't be so bad and with being the second official brand next year they need to have tires on a good level) than Matty will be even more ridiculed.