Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    You dream about Subaru
    Don't forget they'll have a new car from Mexico rally...
    Do not worry. Canīt wait Mexico.
    GO Ott and Sander!

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM
    I expect a fastar car than the Xsara and that's why i predict a victory on dry tarmac at Monte Carlo. I will be a shame to the others but Citroen usually does his homework correctly.

Did you remember when the Xsara WRC made his first WRC appearence? A completely new car in a completelly new environment. Now is a car that is an evelution from the winning Xsara and the environment is not god. Ahh and the driver... well the best at the moment?

Hope to be wrong to the interest of WRC...
    Let's write this without errors

I expect a faster car than the Xsara and that's why i predict a victory on dry tarmac at Monte Carlo. It will be a shame to the others but Citroen usually does his homework correctly.

Did you remember when the Xsara WRC made his first WRC appearence? A completely new car in a completelly new environment. Now is a car that is an evolution from the winning Xsara and the environment is not new. Ahh... and the driver... well the best at the moment?

Hope to be wrong to the interest of WRC...
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The C4 is not an evolution of the Xsara, it is a completely new car. Sure it will be faster than the Xsara on some stages, but overall it will be slower, Loeb himself admitted in Monte preview he does not have the same good feeling with the C4 as he had with the Xsara. Still it will be very fast car and probably a good challenge to Ford but I don't expect it to dominate like the Xsara did.
    All in all we should be in for a nice fight and a very good season, perhaps best in years in terms of competition for wins. Hopefully Mikko and Petter will also win a rally or 2 and maybe even Sordo.
    The history of the Ford Focus WRC http://web.zone.ee/focushistory/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Like with BX4CT
    Or with Visa before !!! :-))) But those times (and models) are quite far away...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My opinion: Loeb is Nb.1 to win MC and 2007 championship! Let say that C4 is yust a bit faster car than xsara and nowebody, even Markus can not catch super Seb! OK, it is possible to overtake Seb on some events, but generaly no way!! Yust one thing, which can prevent Seb&Dani to be the best: RELIABILITY of this beatufile machine. Hope Citroën did not make same mistake as Subaru&Prodrive laste year.....
    ucci

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaanus
    The C4 is not an evolution of the Xsara, it is a completely new car. Sure it will be faster than the Xsara on some stages, but overall it will be slower, Loeb himself admitted in Monte preview he does not have the same good feeling with the C4 as he had with the Xsara

It's pure intox from Seb to give false hope to Bosse, Petter and the others !! :

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    I do not know what iformation you have for all these speculations.
    All I can say, is recall Sordoīs words (which seemed to be real, not the "marketing-guided, and written " press releases:

Xsara used to drive more as a kart, very vivid and given confidence.
    New car feels bigger, more "majestous", even driving position (higher) makes the car feel bigger.
    And regarding reliability, Xsara was one fo the mot reliabel cars, it will be difficult that the C4 is that reliable.
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have only seen C4 on tarmac or once on snow. How about gravel? do we know anything how it behaves on gravel? I think Loeb's lack on confidence might come from that... as xsara was the easiest car to handle from all, and if C4 more difficult it could result Loeb not being able to push it to the limits on gravel.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I only hope that it's not MUCH faster compared to the other cars (the active Xsara in spite of all because Gigi will drive one LOL !).
    We want 5+ people battling for victories, not 2 (or less O_o; ...

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Well, if the C4 is not faster than the Xsara, then Citroen didn't made his homework properly. Nothing more simple than that.

A new car is always faster than the previous car, otherwise is not an evolution. The reliability could be worst, but the speed must be better.
    Three gears are enough!