Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the Missouri Valley may have a team to contend for a National Championship. don't be surprised Missouri St., Southern Illinois, Northern Iowa, or Wichita State, or any others be in the final four this year.

because didn't that Missouri St. team beat Wisconsin this year :
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Missouri St. has some of the most avid basketball fans in the country.

slorydown1, that is blasphemy. I never heard of a N.C. person that did not follow racing and basketball.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    slorydown1, that is blasphemy. I never heard of a N.C. person that did not follow racing and basketball.

I'm not orginally from here...I come from Rosie's neck of the woods. I did follow basketball when MJ was with 'DA BULLS and they were wrapping up all
    of those championships...the Last NBA strike did me in, just like the 95 MLB strike did. In fact, all those overpaid crybabies are what drove me to like racing to start with. As for college basketball, it wasn't a really huge deal when I was growing up in the NW suburbs of Chicago, college football was.
    Living here now, I will get involved with a college basketball discussion from time to time, and if I had to be nailed down on a favorite team I would say UNC but that would be because thats where MJ came from....I couldn't tell you anything about their current players, nor Duke's for that matter....
    Thank God the Bears are in the playoff's because I would be pulling my hair out waiting for the Bud Shootout to get here if they weren't!!!!!
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    because didn't that Missouri St. team beat Wisconsin this year :
    Like Forrest said..."It Happens".

I'd rather have UW go into the tourney with a loss versus undefeated and lose in the sweet 16 or final 4 say, like an Illinois or UNLV.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ok, who are your picks for this weekend:

New Orleans
    Chicago

New England
    Indianapolis
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    new orleans / Indy

Manning finally wins the super bowl then he will have more commercial time than Mikey and Jr. combined
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I will pick the other way:

Chicago
    New England

(Tom Brady will have a reputation like Joe Montana after this year)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    New Orleans and New England

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just cant get a feel for the games this weekend,cept the best will be the Colts v Pats.I mean Rex in the biggame,just does not sound right at all.As for MD<well its going to be an up and down year for the Terps,but the women Terps are the defending champs.
    Hail to the Redskins Hail Victory
    Art Monk and Darrell Green 2008 Hall of Fame

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jslone
    I just cant get a feel for the games this weekend,cept the best will be the Colts v Pats.I mean Rex in the biggame,just does not sound right at all.As for MD<well its going to be an up and down year for the Terps,but the women Terps are the defending champs.
    The women Terps are one heck of a team. However, Duke and N.C. are no slouches. Duke looked pretty good against the Terps.