Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtcc Dvd

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Arrow Wtcc Dvd

The WTCC DVD review 2006 is out today. I saw a lot of different dates on websites, so I emailed Duke who confirmed it was due for release today and the information on their website was incorrect. It's only 11.99 on the hmv website but they claim it's not out til March. Has anyone seen/bought it yet? Or is anyone planning to?
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The guys at Duke told me that there had been a problem with the production of the DVD, some problem with the master.The release date is now expected to be mid-feb
    Just because I don't suffer from paranoia,doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will it be in english? I got sucked into buying the '05 WTCC DVD that's basically 99% in italian except for a few short interviews/news clips in english. OTOH, last time I asked the question, someone mentioned they have a '05 WTCC DVD that was 100% in english?
    Supertouring Forever and Ever...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As far as I am aware yes, but it might have Italian commentary if you want to listen like that......:P

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamM
    As far as I am aware yes, but it might have Italian commentary if you want to listen like that......:P
    But since Duke is distributing (sounds like they're creating as well?) the review DVD, I expect it should be in all in english? Though the '05 WTCC DVD claimed english audio, there's no language submenu or secondary audio channel that I could find on the DVD. But then the '05 WTCC DVD was originally produced by an Italian company?
    Supertouring Forever and Ever...

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I assume the Duke review will be English, whereas the 05 edition wasn't available in this country, only on an italian site. Does anyone have a link to that site please?
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Which site? Duke's? Here it is anyway incase anyone is interested.
    http://www.dukevideo.com/Cars/DVD/Ci...006%20DVD.aspx

On another topic is it, between HMV and Halfords and like the BTCC season review, available in HMV only or do Halfords stock it too?
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im sure all good Audio-Visual stockists will have it, buy it off Amazon (probably cheaper)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can't another thread about it, but my copy arrived 4 days ago. I'm not entirely sure about the commentary and the editing...
    I don't understand why they have to show the whole grid for every race, it takes about 3 minutes to get through the grid which takes up valuable highlight time. Also, the commentator knows exactly what is about to happen and that annoys me no end. But the actual racing is pretty good.
    BTCCCrazy.co.uk

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Unfortuantly my DVD copy is corrupted when it gets to Puebla. Anyone else had this problem?
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!