Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

For fans of the inimitable Francois Delecour

http://videos.tf1.fr/video/sport/aut...r-retour-.html

My French needs a bit of improvement, but I think this is about his return to rallying, specifically, the French Rally Championship. I am not sure if this is from 2007, or for 2008.

Enjoy!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He's a myth anyway (and that girl is pretty lol)

Liked 101 Times in 36 Posts

Would be great to see Francois back doing the WRC. What happened regarding him and the Monte, wasn't he on the entry list? Sorry I'm sure this has been answered before.

Do you think the FIA will allow Group N-GT into WRC events? It would be fantastic to see Francois at Tour de Corse in the Porsche.

...and I agree Helstar. She is a hottie!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't if it is real news, I recall he did some rallyes last season, if not the whole French championship, with the Porsche.

Nice car and great driver, a winning combination for the spectators anyway.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    She is nice

I'd love to see mad Frankie back It was a pity Peugeot dumped him and kept Panizzi.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maui J.
    Would be great to see Francois back doing the WRC. What happened regarding him and the Monte, wasn't he on the entry list? Sorry I'm sure this has been answered before.

Do you think the FIA will allow Group N-GT into WRC events? It would be fantastic to see Francois at Tour de Corse in the Porsche.
    He gave forfait for Monte, due to budget problems if I recall. Last year, there where supposed to enter Porsche GT's at Rallye Deutschland, but ultimately weren't allowed to enter.

Francois did the Legend Boucles de Spa last weekend in a historic Porsche 911. Maybe a slight indication of what he will drive this year. Though I hope to see him in a 307 WRC at the Tour de Corse.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I always loved Delecour. So much passion and grit. He would have probably won more rallies for Peugeot if it hadn't been for Panizzi, who I think was the one driver who was able to beat Francois on wet tarmac; I also think that Peugeot favoured Panizzi somewhat. Delecour's third driver/support role to McRae and Sainz at Ford was also excellent.

Delecour is and was an amazing talent, however as it has been stated in the past, the trouble often starts once he gets out of the car. I would love to see him back! Maybe in IRC?

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Helstar
    He's a myth anyway (and that girl is pretty lol)
    I had no idea what was happening in that video but the girl kinda reminded me of Audrey Tautou... you know the one from Amelie and Da Vinci Code.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    I had no idea what was happening in that video but the girl kinda reminded me of Audrey Tautou... you know the one from Amelie and Da Vinci Code.
    She's nice.