Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    two things are leading me to think this could be the biggest change in livery for ferrari for years. 1st and most obvious is that there will be no more vodafone so the sidepods will definetly look different, but the 2nd thing is that there is no longer a big marlabro logo, even the subliminal logo, accross the front of the drivers suit. Does this mean there will be no big white patch over the engine cover this year? hmmmm

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    All this super-politically correct garbage about tobacco advertising HAS to stop. People will smoke regardless of whether or not there's a Marlboro sign on a fast red car. People will drink regardless of whether or not Johnnie Walker is on a chrome-coloured car. People will buy computers regardless of what is on a BMW.

It's almost like prohibition the way the FIA and EU are banning advertising left right and centre - and its getting ridiculous.

Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    I'm not too sure about Kimi's new helmet design (I preferred the old one), but I must admit that the new overalls are nice.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malllen
    All this super-politically correct garbage about tobacco advertising HAS to stop. People will smoke regardless of whether or not there's a Marlboro sign on a fast red car. People will drink regardless of whether or not Johnnie Walker is on a chrome-coloured car. People will buy computers regardless of what is on a BMW.

It's almost like prohibition the way the FIA and EU are banning advertising left right and centre - and its getting ridiculous.

i dissagree, if having marlabro logo's on a ferrari F1 car has no bearing on whether people smoke or not then why does marlabro pay 100's of millions of bucks having their logo's on the red rockets?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RJL25
    i dissagree, if having marlabro logo's on a ferrari F1 car has no bearing on whether people smoke or not then why does marlabro pay 100's of millions of bucks having their logo's on the red rockets?
    To increase the brand's value through exposure?!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It seems Ferrari 'WILL' still carry ACTUAL Marlboro branding whenever they can - perhaps at testing in Fiorano/Mugello or when the car is being used at promotional events/shows etc....

....look at this shot of Kimi - although they have been pixelated, Marlboro logos are obviously visible as is the large 'Marlboro' logo on the cap which is actually in the italic style of what appeared on the 'Marlboro Team Penske' brand communication in Indycars of recent years - very 'American' stylee

Image attached:
    2006 GO!
    > Scott Speed
    > Red Bull Racing
    > Scuderia Toro Rosso
    > Sebastian Vettel

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It looks good!
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    To increase the brand's value through exposure?!
    but why if it doesnt help you sell cigarettes? See thats exactly my point, the advertising helps sell cigarettes, hence why its called advertising and hence why its banned.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RJL25
    but why if it doesnt help you sell cigarettes? See thats exactly my point, the advertising helps sell cigarettes, hence why its called advertising and hence why its banned.
    Marlboro isn't only about cigarettes, they sell many other products!
    The price of a certain brand isn't only related to their sales volume but also to their exposure. It means that more people are aware about it more value it has.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    very nice helmet!
    Formula 1