Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Neh neh...I was the first who saw the car and told J4MIE about it, who right away gave me all his stuff and run there to try to help those guys. Then J4MIE started to shout and asking to get there and take a pic, but couldn't do that with all his and my stuff to look after No idea where BJ was hiding :
    I was hungry and went to the HAMBURGER place! mokin:
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 240 Times in 97 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Yes that's me

Can't believe it took so long to get him out, he doesn't even try to move the car until after 5 minutes The problem was the back wheels were in the air so of no use, you can see me trying to bounce the back of the car so the wheels would touch the ground. But the best option would have been to pull the front of the car onto the road like they did at the back.

But as DJ says, a rope would have been very useful. I remember seeing one car stuck at an event over here that had a rope in the boot of the car already attached, so when he went off the codriver got out, opened the boot and got the rope ready even before any spectators arrived on the scene
    The back first always, have ever tried to lift the front of car ( the most of all weight is there) , sad for kaur that the spectators there not understand to lift the back first after 5 minutes...
    R.I.P Colin Mcrae - The hero for me... Twitter: @MickeLindh