Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Gore confirms one Aussie vineyard car

Even though he is closing his Aussie V8 team Gore is still going to sponsor one Walker car for Will Power in ChampCar. Great news announced today. Crash.net

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I saw that on crash.net and heard Miller say on SPEED News that Gore still owes Walker a ton of money, plus Gore is selling his V8 Supercar franchises and is in ill health from complications of an inner ear problem, plus an Aussie poster at another forum says the Australian wine market is overstocked and you can buy good wine at $2 a bottle down there. With all of that, who knows?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thats not great news... thats crap news! he's downsized from two cars to one! remember all the talk that he may run a third car for katherine Legge?

I knew Sir William Power would be back (and with my extreme case of patriotism... he will be champion ... but this is still crap news!
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by indycool
    plus an Aussie poster at another forum says the Australian wine market is overstocked and you can buy good wine at $2 a bottle down there. With all of that, who knows?
    you are half true. Yes, it is overstocked... but $2? no dice! $8 maybe... $6 if the bottle-o is running a extreme special...

Trust me if there was good wine for $2, i would buy enough to fill my entire spare room. But such a thing doesn't even exist.
    And before you ask... USA$2 still wouldnt buy you good wine.
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You would know better than I, millencolin.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by indycool
    You would know better than I, millencolin.

I'm sure my liver hates my knowledge of alcohol prices and quality :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mine, too!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    and me !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's weird. Autosport say that they're likely to keep 2 cars with the same drivers as last year, but are looking to switch to IRL with or without the merger.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Katz
    That's weird. Autosport say that they're likely to keep 2 cars with the same drivers as last year, but are looking to switch to IRL with or without the merger.
    well we know thats wrong then, as Franck Perera let slip in an interview Simon Pagenaud has signed with Conquest already