Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What about other Howell?

Wasn't there a Gareth Howell back in the ST days who was building his own Mondeo ST car? I think the car made one appearance for a test track day? What happened to him and his car? Is he now building a S2000 car?
    Supertouring Forever and Ever...

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Why would he building a Super 2000 car now just because 7 years ago he attempted to build a Super Touring Ford Mondeo?
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    enough said lol

although extremely similar in name, doesnt mean he's going to go s2000 and come back racing.

It's like the name Bernd Schneider.. there was a footballer aswell as a very successful driver in DTM
    COMING SOON . . . b2 Original Teile

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I read about this too. Was it the same Gareth Howell that tried to build his own Super touring car, cos I heards it had took him three years! Now this was in about 1998 and he isnt that old, so is it a different Gareth?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good example there.
    TINA THÖRNER... there's another. :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is a completely different Gareth Howell (i've seen the picture of him from a 1993 series guide (I think it was earlier than sggested above) that year and he has a complete mullet hair cut. Apparently he turned up in person at season launch having entered but was never seen again?

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    What happened to the Ford then. It was entered in 1999.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Strange two touring car drivers by that name then. Not exactly what you call a common name (ie John Smith) He was down on the i think 1998 entry list along with a couple of others that didnt enter - some BMWs i seem to remember

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jona
    Strange two touring car drivers by that name then. Not exactly what you call a common name (ie John Smith) He was down on the i think 1998 entry list along with a couple of others that didnt enter - some BMWs i seem to remember
    Colin Gallie???
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jona
    He was down on the i think 1998 entry list along with a couple of others that didnt enter - some BMWs i seem to remember
    The official entry list for '98 had 2 Alfas (Larini, Giovanardi) and an Opel (Brunstedt) who didn't show for the season.