Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts

PWRC/JWRC UK tv coverage

Does anybody know if there is going to be any tv coverage of each event this year, on the actual wrc website it says that the pwrc will have a 26 min highlight program and the jwrc will have a 26 highlight program. I know last year these highlight programs were shown a week behind(norm sunday) on men and motors but i can not see any coverage listed this year? If its not going to have tv coverage, does anybody know any websites that show coverage of it?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Presumably the Dave programme will have highlights of pWRC & jWRC? They've got to fill those weekly shows with something other than The Wilsons...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As far as I know the J and PWRCs will be shown on Dave on Sunday nights - guessing this coming Sunday's may well be whichever of the 2 championships took part in Sweden.

Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    yea thats what i thought, just thought somebody might know something different.hopefully the whole show will be used as coverage. thought wander what they will do with the jwrc coverage in october as wrc spain is on the week before wrc france and both are jwrc events