http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vic...-1227261071512
"
THE legal drama between race team saga and dumped driver Giedo Van der Garde looks set to be put on hold until after Sunday’s Grand Prix.
Lawyers for both parties are now seeking instructions from their clients after Supreme Court justice Clyde Croft said he intended to hear the matter next week saying he couldn’t wait around all night until Sauber’s legal team were ready.
Lawyers for Sauber told the court they needed more time to prepare their defence against contempt of court action, because the team manager had been busy with practice sessions today.
If the adjournment is granted, justice Croft could order Sauber CEO Monisha Kaltenborn to stay in Australia after Sunday’s race until the conclusion of proceedings.
Van der Garde also wants all of Sauber’s Australian assets seized
"
Twice this week the court has ordered Sauber to reinstate van der Garde as a driver for this Sunday’s Australian Grand Prix.
But the team has failed to tell the sport’s Contract Recognition Board that its contract with van der Garde is valid. It means he has been unable to secure a Super Licence to race.