PDA

View Full Version : I'm outta here

Chigley
10th February 2008, 15:50
I'm outta here guys. I've got totally cheesed off with a few team members who are continually moaning, groaning, bitching and griping either about themselves or life in general. There is nothing positive that comes from them and they think the whole world has dealt them a huge injustice.

Get a life guys, grow up and move on.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

fastbob
10th February 2008, 16:40
Shame to see you go Chigley..... can't say I blame ya buddy

Nick Brad
10th February 2008, 17:18
I'm very sad to hear this, but respect your decision. Make sure you keep in touch with us RCR, (Rob Compton Racing,) guys.

Reynard
10th February 2008, 17:44
It's so disheartening from a moderator's point of view to see good and fun people disappear from this board because of the annoyingly snotty actions of just a couple of people. (Worse still, people who should know better...)

Look on the bright side though, at least you don't get the volume of grouchy, whiney, offensive and perchance abusive messages that drop into mine and Julian's inboxes if we so dare as to rap the knuckles of the troublemakers. We both moderate this forum on a voluntary basis out of the goodness of our hearts and it really hurts to have to suffer the persistent abuse of those few.