quorky
8th February 2008, 18:52
are their any new rules to the cars this year

Gasman#99
8th February 2008, 19:03
Yes Quorky, turn right sometimes!! ha ha

english4ever
8th February 2008, 19:06
Brake and change gear a few times aswell!!

Gasman#99
8th February 2008, 19:11
And most importantly- DONT and i mean DONT take the turning for rockingham (just for this year i hope).

quorky
8th February 2008, 19:17
how about springs and drop gears

Gasman#99
8th February 2008, 19:19
yes we are racing in the spring and hopefully no cars will drop any gears :p :

Duane
8th February 2008, 19:23
Quork, you know my number........the rules are being sorted, springs and drop gears will be known after Colin tests and tests will be announced in due course so teams may attend, not done behind closed doors like in the past.

Duane

bravheart
8th February 2008, 20:27
are their any new rules to the cars this year

MMmmm dont hit the barriers! and to think, ive only just got use to missing the wall !! He He

JovialJooles
9th February 2008, 11:02
And most importantly- DONT and i mean DONT take the turning for rockingham (just for this year i hope).

Please can we give the anti Rockingham sentiment a rest?

It is getting extremely tedious and boring.

You have an exciting new season to prepare for, why not look at things in a positive light?

Move on.

Chigley
9th February 2008, 11:31
Please can we give the anti Rockingham sentiment a rest?

It is getting extremely tedious and boring.

You have an exciting new season to prepare for, why not look at things in a positive light?

Move on.

Well said and I second that comment !!! :) :) :)

english4ever
9th February 2008, 18:38

How on earth is that negative to Rockingham all he said was not to turn right into it!!! he was just joking and having a laugh!!! take a chill pill.

Gasman#99
9th February 2008, 22:02
As i have had a reply to this thread deleted i feel it necessary to say that jovialjooles and chigley have theres removed as i stated this was put on as good humour not offencive to rockingham, and i think very petty to give me 3 points for it. if i had swore on here then fare enough but a little banter is rediculous.

fastbob
9th February 2008, 22:08
As i have had a reply to this thread deleted i feel it necessary to say that jovialjooles and chigley have theres removed as i stated this was put on as good humour not offencive to rockingham, and i think very petty to give me 3 points for it. if i had swore on here then fare enough but a little banter is rediculous.

Looks like your about to hit the self destruct button Andy!!!!!!!! Easy tiger!!!!

Gasman#99
9th February 2008, 22:12
Looks like your about to hit the self destruct button Andy!!!!!!!! Easy tiger!!!!
sorry bob, you know this thread started out as a little fun.