PDA

View Full Version : OT; Photo's from Monster Jam

JG Fan
8th February 2008, 17:36
Hi
I thought some of you may enjoy seeing my monster jam pictures from Cardiff last year. If you like the look they are coming back to the UK this year just search Monster Jam on ticket master for more details.

http://picasaweb.google.com/opvincent/MonsterJam2007

Nick Brad
8th February 2008, 18:31
Whilst I enjoy Monster trucks, as this has no relevance to either Rockingham or V8Trophy/pickups, wouldn't it be better placed elsewhere?
This forum is too cluttered for my liking with O/T stuff and I'm forced to look at it all in order to remove the orange "unread mark" from the forum. Otherwise, whilst browsing other areas I may miss something I do want to read on this forum thinking that the marker is just for O/T stuff.

quorky
8th February 2008, 18:49
are their any rule changes to the cars this year

english4ever
8th February 2008, 18:53
Whilst I enjoy Monster trucks, as this has no relevance to either Rockingham or V8Trophy/pickups, wouldn't it be better placed elsewhere?
This forum is too cluttered for my liking with O/T stuff and I'm forced to look at it all in order to remove the orange "unread mark" from the forum. Otherwise, whilst browsing other areas I may miss something I do want to read on this forum thinking that the marker is just for O/T stuff.

Come on Nick don't be a square!!!! They are beasts!! there aint a lot else to talk about this time of the year as its off season!! liven up!!! P.S i wanna drive the monster trucks!!!

Reynard
8th February 2008, 22:05
Nick has got a point, Lee. I'm moving this to the Transport, Driving & Cars board as it is probably more appropriate there.

janneppi
9th February 2008, 09:55
I went to see Monster Jam with my brother and his kids two years ago, as they held it on a rather small indoors area, they weren't really much to look at, at least from an adult point of view, but the kids liked it and that was the point of the visit. Engine sounds were great though. :)