PDA

View Full Version : Harry V in the CheVy

The Tour
6th February 2008, 16:36
We had Harry Vaulkhard on the podcast this week. Interesting to hear him say they were pretty close to last years pole time at Brands during testing. For those that maybe in the area, Harry is testing at The Rock tomorrow. We also had Paul O'Neill on the show giving his BTCC predictions - the mans a legend!

How does everyone think the Chevrolet will get on this year???

VkmSpouge
6th February 2008, 17:05
I would make a rough guess and say the Chevy should be in the midfield.

tisme
6th February 2008, 17:11
I would make a rough guess and say the Chevy should be in the midfield.
At best!!!

Mp3 Astra
6th February 2008, 17:15
I reckon it could make some top 10 finishes towards the end of the season. With reverse grids, you couldn't rule out a top 6 finish either, although that would be tough.

100%hondafan
6th February 2008, 18:07
if it gets witihin a seond i would be amazed its an old car!

SEATFreak
8th February 2008, 09:23
At great risk of repeating old news and somewhat established knowledge, Rob Collard tested the 2nd Lacetti at Donny recently and Joe Bradley was pleased with Rob.

With Vaulkhard and a hopefully rejuvinated Rob Collard I have very high hopes for them and they should easily command the midfield, not that I predict their will be that many strong midfield drivers anyway, along with Jackson and the Jordans.

Rob for me is a very good competitor but for me he has yet to have a truly strong car to bring his talents out. The Clio? The Astra Coupe The 320si? I just don't see what really great things he did in them. The only car for me that seemed to be close to being a strong car for him is the ZS. I didn't think anyone could top Reidy's performances in 2004 but for me he did well.

The Lacetti may just, for me, be the car we see Rob do really well in.

Northern Monkey
8th February 2008, 12:13
Rob for me is a very good competitor but for me he has yet to have a truly strong car to bring his talents out. The Clio? The Astra Coupe The 320si? I just don't see what really great things he did in them.

He wouldn't have done a great deal in the 320si given he never drove it.....

SEATFreak
8th February 2008, 13:00
Really? When was the 320si introduced at WSR? Must have been then in 2006 or last year.

Time has a habit of flying by so much sometimes. :(

LiamM
8th February 2008, 13:15
Last year......

He drove a GR Asia (Or cover Team Name) Leon in the last round at Thruxton. Didnt do too bad either

BDunnell
9th February 2008, 10:35
Really? When was the 320si introduced at WSR? Must have been then in 2006 or last year.

Time has a habit of flying by so much sometimes. :(

With respect, it would be quite easy to check before you post.