PDA

View Full Version : Help: Toyota slogan

leopard
6th February 2008, 07:49
A relative asked me to find out slogans for some toyota products they used currently. I've been searching it the whole day but only found two of those currently in high demand:

Toyota: Moving forward

Fortuner: The world is mine

Avanza:

Yaris:

Innova:

Vios:

Corolla Altis:

Not sure that each of them have different advertising slogan. Anyone driving Toyota or knew about it much appreciated.

thanks

Mark
6th February 2008, 08:13
Toyota used to use "The car in front is a Toyota".

POO505R
6th February 2008, 09:20
The Toyota Yaris - treat it with respect.

Mark
6th February 2008, 09:28
May I suggest you go to http://www.toyota.co.uk they are all laid out for you there!

leopard
6th February 2008, 10:54
Thanks both of you there.

He's just on the job training in a toyota dealership after being quite long time unemployed. I try to help to give him product knowledge that may enable him attract customers.

Toyota offers interesting remuneration and bonuses of a Vios to those have excellent performance on selling the product, it would make me happy to see friends happy.

Mark
6th February 2008, 10:57
He can't pick up a brochure while he's there? :s

leopard
6th February 2008, 11:02
All the brochure said Toyota moving forward, He needs another ones more specific words used for different type of car, because he said some clever customers complained that sometimes they need moving backward like in parking area :\

Rollo
6th February 2008, 12:44
Toyota - Boring Cars for Boring People

maxu05
6th February 2008, 16:30
I think Toyota are white goods. Reliable,yes, practical, yes, fun,no, exciting,no. successful in F1,no. Oh well, at least they have some cash to throw about.

Abo
6th February 2008, 16:36

Never used to be that way think AE86, Celica, Supra, MR2 turbo. Shame, really :(

Zico
6th February 2008, 17:05
Yaris- Does my Yaris look big in this?

;)

leno
6th February 2008, 17:39
Land cruiser - king of all roads
rav4 1 life, 2 different worlds

Lousada
6th February 2008, 19:52
Today Tomorrow Toyota is the slogan for Toyota I think??

odykas
7th February 2008, 18:39

+ 1000

leopard
8th February 2008, 04:50
Toyota have ran various slogans, it maybe different for different market. I found the more popular slogan for Yaris here, 'Are you groovy?'

As for "The car in front is a Toyota", I guess it applies certainly for Toro Rosso or Super Aguri.

TangoR34
8th February 2008, 09:54
Never used to be that way think AE86, Celica, Supra, MR2 turbo. Shame, really :(

toyota have actually changed direction and focued on street market instead of tuner. The Altezza (aka IS300) was a real drifter and fun to customise. so does the aristo (aka GS400). But now look at the next generation! they are all different! and more luxurius and un-tunable! I miss the chaser as well which is another great drifter which they stopped further production.
I think they want to be seen as high class instead (just a guess).