5th February 2008, 10:50
Walker Racing are looking for the following peoole as per their website:

Track Engineers with experience in Indy Car, Champ Car, Atlantic,
Indy Pro Series or Star Mazda.
Data Acquisition Engineers. Must have experience with Pi Workshop, Pi
Toolbox & current sensor techniques. Proficiency in Visual Basic, C++
& Matlab an advantage.
Mechanics with two years of experience in Indy Car, Champ Car,
Atlantic, Indy Pro Series, Star Mazda or Formula BMW.
Good opportunity to work in a competitive organization with excellent
compensation and benefits package.
Experienced candidates only.
Apply, in confidence,
Rob Edwards (wlkrrcngtm@aol.com (wlkrrcngtm@aol.com))
General Manager
Walker Racing
4035 Championship Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46268
+++++++++++++

They are running a three car Atlantic team for Kevin Lacroix and the Mansell Brothers in 2008 and it would seem that they will run Power and I hope ANother in ChampCar. Walker says he will announce next week, so they should be at the next test in Laguna Seca March 13/14th.

No the IRL experience does not meant they are going there.

MAX_THRUST
5th February 2008, 12:20
IRL experience will be handy for the 2009 season though.......Maybe they are gonna run car in the IRL and one in CCWS........Maybe they are gonna be at INDY this year........

sanguin
5th February 2008, 14:06
From Mark C

"What's up with Team Australia? Much speculation has been made about Team Australia missing the Sebring test this past weekend, and whether their entry in Champ Car is at risk for 2008. The answer is no. Derrick Walker told AutoRacing1.com, "We will have a press release next week. Don't always believe what the rumors say."

SoCalPVguy
5th February 2008, 17:49
From Mark C

"What's up with Team Australia? Much speculation has been made about Team Australia missing the Sebring test this past weekend, and whether their entry in Champ Car is at risk for 2008. The answer is no. Derrick Walker told AutoRacing1.com, "We will have a press release next week. Don't always believe what the rumors say."

Dude, you crack me up !!!! I can find numerous times when you "dissed" Mark C when he posted a rumour that is contrary to your rose colored glasses view of the current situation, but when he posts something you deem favorable, you are so quick to post it here.

As for Mr. Walker, a most respected member of the motor sports community, my opinion is that we need to wait and see what he has to say directly , BUT be forwarned your earlier posts about a 3-car team will not happen, at best it will be 2, and most likely a 1 car effort this year. I see CCWS with a 16-car field this year, and I wonder if that triggers financial penalties at some races not owned by the amigos.

*LOL*

sanguin
5th February 2008, 18:00
Dude, you crack me up !!!! I can find numerous times when you "dissed" Mark C when he posted a rumour that is contrary to your rose colored glasses view of the current situation, but when he posts something you deem favorable, you are so quick to post it here.

Where?

As for CC, I'll go with 18 for LB and great racing.