PDA

View Full Version : I hope I have to eat my words

seppefan
2nd February 2008, 19:14
Early days but I like the new sponsors at Sebring, some good new drivers, some old quality regulars. With Cotman in the TG camp dialogue can be easier between the two and good things might happen. I hope I have to eat my D&G words of the last few days. Anyway I am off to book some races now. Lets hope we see Doornbos, Power and a second Walker car at the next race. Did someone mention title sponsor, ok ok lets not get carried away!!

Rogelio
2nd February 2008, 23:41
Hey, I have been negative to, but with preseason underway you gotta be a little excited if your Champ Car fan. Perhaps, a strong year by Champ Car will force TG to compromise a little more.

Sandfly
3rd February 2008, 06:06
Oh My!! Look what just one day of actual CC testing has brought about!!! I am really happy to see some positive comments. Thanks Guys! :)

spiritone
4th February 2008, 06:04
AH! NOTHING LIKE THE SOUND OF A CHAMPCAR. Going around to the different web sites and looking at the pictures and video's gets the juices flowing. Forget the merger, lets start talking about our favorite drivers and teams and who is going to win this year.

seppefan
4th February 2008, 11:22
AH! NOTHING LIKE THE SOUND OF A CHAMPCAR. Going around to the different web sites and looking at the pictures and video's gets the juices flowing. Forget the merger, lets start talking about our favorite drivers and teams and who is going to win this year.#

Agree, great to hear the engines and see the liveries.

I know that Justin is many peoples tip for the year but it looks like it could be the year of the Franck, Montagny OR Perera. Would love to see Conquest up there as well. PT is going to have to work hard. I see three groups emerging but it is a little early for that.

Blancvino
4th February 2008, 12:54
Time to submit you favorite Crow recipe. I will look one up from my 101 Ways to cook a Dead Crow cookbook. For back-up I will look in the 101 Ways to cook a Dead Cat cookbook. I'm sure they both have a gamy taste.

It will behoove me to keep my mouth shut until the fat lady fished her aria next time.

I am surprised at the number of cars at the Sebring test.

Turn-In
4th February 2008, 17:23
Laguna test should be pretty good.

This really is going to be tight and Perera is very quick. Each time honestly has an ability to put a win together with the talent that the teams have.

Looks good from sebring. On to Laguna!

Chaparral66
4th February 2008, 22:34
I have to admit, it will be nice to talk racing and not politics for a while, that will be refreshing.

stmookeyj
5th February 2008, 04:18
It's also refreshing I think to see so many drivers out at a test this far out from the 1st race.

sanguin
5th February 2008, 14:15
It's also refreshing I think to see so many drivers out at a test this far out from the 1st race.

Yes and drivers who want to be in CC,

from Mark C-

"Franck Montagny looks pretty definite at Forsythe Pettit Racing alongside Paul Tracy. We spoke to Montagny who said, "It looks pretty good that I will be racing here this year. I am tired of being a test driver. I want my name on the side of the car, I want to race and I want to win. I don't care if I never go back to F1. I am very impressed with this team. The shop is very good and everyone is very professional."