PDA

View Full Version : LMS UK T.V Coverage

Scuderia ferrari
26th January 2008, 21:18
Hi, just a quick question seeing as i'm really interested in Le Mans Series this year after listening to the 24 hours of Le Mans 2007 on the radio and also going to the LMS Silverstone round.

I'm got freeview T.V only, so i was just wondering, is there any channels that i could see LMS in, or do i have to invest in a Sky box or what?

Or is there any websites i can watch the races live on or download?

And finally, for anybody who knows, does radio Le Mans do radio coverage of LMS races if all the above fails?

If none of those work, i'll just have to read the race reports in Auto Sport *sigh*

Scuderia ferrari
29th January 2008, 09:22
Hello? Anybody out there?????

Please answer my question.

Jamie Brown
29th January 2008, 17:24
LMS was on motors tv in 2007 but sure about 2008. Motors tv is a sky channel.

tintin
14th February 2008, 23:18
It is expected that Motors TV will show LMS again in 2008.
They will definitely show Le Mans and ALMS again.

Radio Le Mans will have radio coverage of the Le Mans 24 hours, and ALMS, and there is a rumour that they will also be doing the Le Mans Series too, though no official announcement yet.

They also do the Nürburgring and Silverstone 24 hour races.

ChocMonster
23rd February 2008, 00:01
There are various rumours going around that Eurosport have nicked the deal to show Le Mans & the LMS races this year from MotorsTV. No official announcements yet though.

tintin
23rd February 2008, 09:14
I've heard about them showing Le Mans, but the LMS is a separate deal (Le Mans rights are handled by IMG and the ACO, LMS is done by SRO), so I think LMS will stay on Motors.

Iain
23rd February 2008, 20:44
I do hope the Le Mans 24 Hours stays with Motors. It was superb last year. We watched almost every bit of the race. :)

ChocMonster
1st March 2008, 23:47
The latest I've heard is that Le Mans will be on Eurosport and they will also show the first half an hour or so of each LMS race while Motors will show the LMS live and in full.

Funks
3rd March 2008, 15:25
So, it's ALL Eurosport now!

I hope Motors still get to show some - if not all - ALMS live.

ChocMonster
4th March 2008, 11:19
Motors have confirmed that Sebring will be live on their channel which is a good start!